Activities: 5 seconds of dfk, 15 seconds of bbbj,mish,k9
Hair Length and Color: blonde med length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: hot little spinner body, face has a few miles on it
has the older stripper look
Recommendation: No

[whenever you refer to anything in the ROS, please use private tags - GM]
wow that's a few bad experiences now, from when she came back on the scene with nothing but stellar comments. So close to pulling the trigger, but now these negative's are gonna keep me holstered. Maybe she is getting burnt out? But at that pretty coin, performance looks should always be on par.
Well, I’m out. Thanks for honest review. Saved me some coin to blow on another spinner
I have it on pretty good authority that this is bs review, as her others have been stellar.
I almost pulled the trigger, myself, but held off. Now, all of this negative press. Perhaps, I dodged a bullet?
I wouldn't call this a bs review. I have had both with her. A great session and a session like he described. She works way too much and it shows sometimes.
Well, I’m out. Thanks for honest review. Saved me some coin to blow on another spinner Originally Posted by junglemonkey
So you were a fly on the wall and observed what happened during the session. There are only two people that know if this is an honest review: the OP and the provider. Stop referring to reviews as honest when you have absolutely no idea if it is or not.
Well, I’m out. Thanks for honest review. Saved me some coin to blow on another spinner Originally Posted by junglemonkey
To the OP, same here…appreciate the honesty in your report.
Update to my review: I spoke with her at length she explained what happened and she offered to make it right. I commend her for that. Stay tuned.
Update to my review: I spoke with her at length she explained what happened and she offered to make it right. I commend her for that. Stay tuned. Originally Posted by alwaysfun
Thanks for the update.
I have it on pretty good authority that this is bs review, . Originally Posted by Yadayada
No you don’t
Update: malaney made good on the makeup session. Super gfe,great attitude!!
Full review to follow.
I highly recommend!!
To the OP, same here…appreciate the honesty in your report. Originally Posted by Bowser98
There certainly were a lot of flies on the wall in that incall. Otherwise, you have no idea if it was honest or not. Due to the updates given by the reviewer, it appears there was quite a lot of it honest. Again, the only two people who know how much truth that there is in a review are the reviewer and the provider. Oh, and the flies. Making a statement that a review is honest or not is ridiculous.