Hillary Clinton tweets support after Harris exits 2020 race: 'Fighting for what you believe in is always worth it'

• oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 02:19 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...rmn?li=BBnb7Kz
2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton tweeted a message of support shortly after Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) announced Tuesday that she will end her bid for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
While Clinton's tweet did not specifically mention Harris, her words came less than an hour after the California senator announced early Tuesday afternoon that she was suspending her 2020 campaign, bringing to a close a rough stretch of several months that saw her poll numbers falling and her fundraising totals drying up.
"I've taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life," Harris wrote in an email to supporters. "My campaign for president simply doesn't have the financial resources we need to continue."
Early on in the race Harris was seen as a front-runner among a crowded field of Democrats, but she struggled to convert the early enthusiasm into a sustained movement.
Clinton won the Democratic presidential nomination in the 2016 election but, despite winning the popular vote, lost in the general election to now-President Trump.

DPST's everywhere rejoice - H... is running in 2020!!!!!
Your savoir is coming.

However, not Bill's preferred way.
Please Hellz, Kamala doesn't have any delegates or money to give you.
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Still the heroine savior to DPST's!!!
She can't admit she wasn't well received or was wrong in putting 1500 people in jail for something she did herself.

She just lamented not having enough money.

I did not find her very likable though I didn't hold it against her that she sucked Willie Brown's dick to get ahead.

If she moves over to Bloomies campaign that would be smart.

I'm still hoping Buttigieg wins the nomination and takes on President Trump - and loses to Trump, of course.
She can't admit she wasn't well received or was wrong in putting 1500 people in jail for something she did herself. Originally Posted by friendly fred
And laughed about it.
Yep, Kamala took her mattress and went home.
Clinton won the Democratic presidential nomination in the 2016 election but, despite winning the popular vote, lost in the general election to now-President Trump.

DPST's everywhere rejoice - H... is running in 2020!!!!!
Your savoir is coming.

However, not Bill's preferred way. Originally Posted by oeb11

this is a risky strategy... this assumes a brokered convention. no guarantees that this will occur.

by May, we would prolly know for sure if a dem candidate caught fire or a "brokered" convention is in the offing.
Billary is a IDOIT ,,,,