Struggling Newbie

OK, I am starting to get frustrated. I had 4 girls in mind that I would love to start off with, but, of course, I can't even get through to them.

Their mailboxes are all full or they have not returned my message. One I got a hold of, said she would call back and never did. I don't think she liked my number of posts here, which I admit is really low.

But, how else can I get on the wagon? You have to start somewhere. Do I have to contact ugly providers first in order to get references? I don't think that is worth it at all.

This sucks.
OK, I am starting to get frustrated. I had 4 girls in mind that I would love to start off with, but, of course, I can't even get through to them.

Their mailboxes are all full or they have not returned my message. One I got a hold of, said she would call back and never did. I don't think she liked my number of posts here, which I admit is really low.

But, how else can I get on the wagon? You have to start somewhere. Do I have to contact ugly providers first in order to get references? I don't think that is worth it at all.

This sucks. Originally Posted by rsnake9

Hang in there rsnake as we have all been in your shoes at some time or other. Some of these lovely ladies are newbie friendly and I am sure have alternative ways of screening a newbie. Just be patient and do your research and hopefully a newbie friendly lady will chime in.
do a search in the provider ad section for Newbie Friendly
I may be redundant, snake, but hang in there, and lose the ugly provider comments, that is not going to help when the ladies read your posts......I can tell you are frustrated; do you have a p411 account? very easy to set up, and it gives the ladies a little more feel of security and as others have said, look for newbie freindly ads and build your reputation base......just trying to help.....................
+1 on P411. I was hesitant to register and obtain an account there, but there are many providers that will see you with nothing more than a P411 ID. P411 does a good job of screening. After your first provider OK on P411, it will just become easier and easier...
Um...lol..did anyone notice every chic he's tried to get with is on BP? Unverified for the most part and not one from here. So I guess ya may have to find some not so "ugly" chics here! There are bunches ya know... bunches and bunches of hotties that are VERIFIED doll! Use your search engine.. and browse the showcases!
Um...lol..did anyone notice every chic he's tried to get with is on BP? Unverified for the most part and not one from here. So I guess ya may have to find some not so "ugly" chics here! There are bunches ya know... bunches and bunches of hotties that are VERIFIED doll! Use your search engine.. and browse the showcases! Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
how could you tell he was contacting BP girls. i reread his post and i still cant tell.....did i miss something or am i just dense
He has 2 posts. I looked at the other one. It's an ISO on 3 BP providers. ~K
Rsnake9,

A gentlemen does not resort to name calling or casting aspersions on our Austin Adorables with respect to their beauty. You simply owe the ladies an apology, IMO.

You do raise a valid question, "how does a newbie get started?"

The first thing I recommend is to read as much of the wealth of information here as possible, before attempting to make an appointment. Learn the vocabulary and the protocols, so as to avoid social mishaps.

Secondly, consider investing a few dollars in a P411 account. Certainly cheaper than earning a TOFTT T-shirt from CL or BP.

Thirdly, most gents used the search function to find an Austin Adorable that advertises as Newbie Friendly. This means that you will not likely have to have other provider references. Each lady has her own screening methods. Please don't knock them. Either accept them or politely move on.

Personally, I was on the hobby board for several months before I posted. I researched the newbie friendly ladies and found an Austin Adorable who was glad to accept me in to her trust. We enjoyed a lovely time and she was happy to provide references for me, when I chose to see other ladies.

I am sorry you are frustrated, however, the membership here has given you some excellent advice.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Actually, only 1 was from that list Karma. (Jewels, who actually I found on CV) The rest are on here (although I have seen them on BP too). Just full mailboxes. At the end of the day it worked itself out. Will post on that later.
I don't see why he should have to apologize at all. He didn't disparage any lady on this board. He asked a reasonable question about whether he has to chase one of the unattractive ladies in order to get references.

This isn't an insult, its a fact of life and a valid question. That's how it feels as a newbie.
Wow. If you really can't see where he was insulting to an entire group of women HE considers "ugly", then there's really no point in trying to explain it to ya.
What you or he may consider aesthetically pleasing may not be so to another guy. Ever heard two really cool old sayings? "Ya catch more flies with honey..than with vinegar <UGLY>".. "There's someone for everyone".

And on that note, believe me, if we posted reviews of the vast majority of you guys, it would sooooooooo not be pleasant. We're kind enough to keep it to ourselves and not post *hypothetically* that no hot woman actually wants a 70 year old with saggy balls, an ever-present scent of mothballs, breath that would peel paint.. ragged fingernails that he'd like to jam in ya a few times for good measure, kisses like a fish that's been hooked and trying to escape (with that breath), can't keep it up even with the big V, but expects us to keep slurping on that limp little mess...

Ya feel me boys???? If ya can't take it, don't dish it out. And keep those tackier than tacky comments to yourselves..! ~K
It was great meeting you rsnake and ladies he is a really cool person.

Always
Nico!
Awesome! Way to go Nico! Guess he got broken in right?? !!! ~K
Wow. If you really can't see where he was insulting to an entire group of women HE considers "ugly", then there's really no point in trying to explain it to ya.
What you or he may consider aesthetically pleasing may not be so to another guy. Ever heard two really cool old sayings? "Ya catch more flies with honey..than with vinegar <UGLY>".. "There's someone for everyone".

And on that note, believe me, if we posted reviews of the vast majority of you guys, it would sooooooooo not be pleasant. We're kind enough to keep it to ourselves and not post *hypothetically* that no hot woman actually wants a 70 year old with saggy balls, an ever-present scent of mothballs, breath that would peel paint.. ragged fingernails that he'd like to jam in ya a few times for good measure, kisses like a fish that's been hooked and trying to escape (with that breath), can't keep it up even with the big V, but expects us to keep slurping on that limp little mess...

Ya feel me boys???? If ya can't take it, don't dish it out. And keep those tackier than tacky comments to yourselves..! ~K Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Damn Girl! Marketing is not your strong suit is it?