Marley and me

• 03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Per Marley's request, I've started a new thread to discuss her ripping me off so it doesn't clutter her Asian Guy Ripped Me Off thread.

Last year Marley offered a great prepay deal in order to raise money to move into a new incall. Other 'legs pointed out that it was stupid and she'd never delivery, but I figured 9 half hour sessions for $700 was too good a deal to pass up.

Too good to be true, more like; got a couple of sessions (interspersed with several cancellations) for a $20 'outcall fee' and then, when she learned of the locker room thread following our deal, she canceled. She offered to refund me a couple of hundred bucks, which I never saw. I pointed out that 2/3s of $700 was roughly $460, not $200. Complaints about reviews and posts from a provider I met and scheduled with at the Review and Posting Society seem disingenuous; apparently the 'manly decision' would be to shut up and do as I'm told; alas....

Offering to give me back a dollar doesn't come remotely close to trying to make things right, Marley; you owe me $460.

Of course, the take-home lesson isn't Don't See Marley; she's hot, as I said in my reviews. Don't Be As Dumb as 78704 and Prepay For Sessions is the lesson, I think.

"78704- I am not going to turn this thread into issues we have amongst our self's. I tried to make right by the issue but it was not good enough for you. You never responded to me directly about the cash refund offer i made, instead you decided to write a thread about it, asking what others thought you should do. You should have come to me and made the manly decision on your own. You say this happened to me by karma??? I think not. I tried to make right by our situation but you wanted nothing to do with it. Sorry i could not suck it up and "fake" seeing you. Would of been very uncomfortable for both of this. Which is why i offered to give you $ back."
You are dumb for thinking you would get what you paid for. "Hobbyist Handbook, chapter 1. Once hooker has your money, her job is done."

Do not prepay. EVER!

If you are going to barter a big ticket item, then do not surrender said item until you are paid in full. best bet is to have an extended session (overnighter) for large ticket barters. Multiple session deals very rarely work out.
  • 03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
You are dumb for thinking you would get what you paid for. Originally Posted by cpi3000

No shit.
I have had to re-learn that lesson more than once.

How do you think I got my PHD is pimpology?
  • 03-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Contents of post edited out to protect private information ....... tc2
There's just something about prepaid hooker service that makes me think of obamacare. And nickel beer night at Astros games back in the 70s...it's true, the beer was a nickel, but they closed every location to buy the stuff but one. Lot of thirsty bastards in line for the entire ballgame trying to get one nickel beer.
You are dumb for thinking you would get what you paid for. "Hobbyist Handbook, chapter 1. Once hooker has your money, her job is done."

Do not prepay. EVER!

Multiple session deals very rarely work out. Originally Posted by cpi3000
No shit. Originally Posted by 78704
I realize the temptation when hearing stories like this is to have knee-jerk reaction, but only 78704 and Marley know exactly what transpired between the two of them. There are many ladies here who provide with a great deal of good business sense, honesty and integrity. Making overarching statements about "hookers" and their inability to keep their word is unnecessary and uncivil.

78704, I wish you the best of luck in resolving your conflict.
78704... why are you beating a dead horse? Edited out personal information ....... tc2
Oh... and what Sophie said is right on. I have a great prepaid deal going with a client at the moment and have in the past, as have many other ladies I know. I owe him 6 hours and plan on providing excellent service for all six of those hours. And this is a renewal of a past prepaid deal, which means he was satisfied the first time around with my professionalism.

I wish some of you would not demean us by assuming providers are incapable of keeping their word or behaving honorably.
Ummm...in the first sentence, 78704 stated that Marley requested he start this thread...

AangBang
78704... why are you beating a dead horse? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Howdy, Folks!

This is news I have not read; where was this posted?

Edited out personal information ....... tc2
  • CA
  • 03-26-2010, 02:44 PM
78704 - I don't mean to jack your thread, but I didn't want to start another one, and I think you would be very interested to hear from me.

I believe I am the "Asian guy" Marley claimed to have ripped her off.

MODERATOR NOTE:

The creation of this account violates our terms of service, and the contents edited accordingly. Multiple handes and fake accounts are not tolerated on ECCIE, are in violation of our rules, and are usually done with the intent of harming others or placing others in harm by hiding aspects of the poster. Intentionally violating this rule can result in a permanent ban. Here is a reposting of some of the rules on ECCIE:
  • #16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • #17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
  • #18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
  • #19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
  • #20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
edited by OS..........

Anyways, I thought I'd chime in and give my side of the story.

- The Asian guy.
wow does this EVER END!!!

MEN......pay as you play!!!!....

If I give someone $200 or $300 or $500 and don't get it back I have noone but me to be mad at. A woman is only as good as her word!
I realize the temptation when hearing stories like this is to have knee-jerk reaction, but only 78704 and Marley know exactly what transpired between the two of them. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Exactly!

The girl has offered you your money back on more than one occasion. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
From what is posted so far it seems as though she offered a setlement and not a full refund, but as Sophie said, no telling what transpired.

Edited out personal information ......... tc2
All,

This thread has been voluntarily re-posted. The moderator log notes to substantiate all moderator actions have been fully reviewed by the ownership.

There are a LOT of things that went wrong with this thread, and during moderation, a serious and real threat arose to the security of some membership here. All of this was documented and all reviewed.

PMs were sent to a number of people involved. Some answered, some did not.
Some answers were understanding, some were not. Some people earned an "away" title as a result of this post and/or their subsequent actions. All of that has been reviewed.

This thread has been closed. The discussion on this topic has run its course. This thread has been re-posted with rules violations commented/edited as appropriate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Very Respectfully,

OldSarge