Guys how much lead time do you have between the urge and the BCD?

• FWR
  • 04-05-2010, 10:08 AM
This is to give us and the ladies how much lead time is needed between the time you decide to hobby and the time you and the lady are BCD. I hope it will also give the ladies an idea of what means of contact are most important. Ie cell phone and txt for the short interval men, e-mail, pm's for those who have a longer interval.
I usually know who I want and when I want them. So planning 4-5 days out is normal for me. I like to set aside an evening without anything else on the calendar, fix a nice meal, and not have to worry about needing to get up the next morning. It's a mini vacation for me and mine.
30 minutes on an empty stomach and an hour if I just ate........this according to my friends at Pfizer.
Lately, my schedule has been so erratic I can't even schedule lunch....I usually resort to the Weekend Line-up just for the reasoning of time. Cell phone works best for me with a provider, hate texting. When I do get to "long range forecasting", I prefer PM or email. My question is for the long range hobbyist......do you have a greater chance of having to cancel because you are booking out so far?
Well for me it's very rare that I can even see a provider when I get the urge. If it was completely up to me, and my buddy that's doing most of the thinking at that point, it would be less then 30 sec's after I get the urge but I always go for well known providers and usually that means some wait time with scheduling.
  • FWR
  • 04-08-2010, 05:11 AM
It appears that the short lead time is the most popular, so phone and txt msg's are an important way to stay in touch. But with 57% of the men who responded taking over 4 hours to meet with a provider the e-mail and pm systems get a lot of work too.