Sorry guys- just a FYI

*Not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever if it isn't i guess it will be removed, just wanted to give everyone a heads up*

I've found a sugar daddy who has proven he's sincere and I've officially been bought off the market for the next 6 months, starting today. I am keeping my work email address to provide references etc. but will be deleting(or temporarily disabling if that's possible) my account here within the next couple days. I apologize to the clients who had booked appointments with me for the rest of the week but I am going to have to cancel them,but I'm sure you can find lots of beautiful girls here to have a great time with. I very well may be back in 6 months or who knows even less if he turns out to be too bossy or time consuming.

Most of y'all have been really sweet to me so thanks so much for that!
Awesome for you I hope it works out for the best...
Guest040810,

Congratuations. If you would like your account GUESTED and or post removed, just send an email to Austin@eccie.net with your requests and we will get it taken care of.

With the account guested, your name will fall off and you can turn the account back 'on' at a later date.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Congrats - you're a sweet girl. I hope he takes good care of you. Glad I snuck in today to get a chance to spend time with you! Best of luck.
wow, glad you found the holy grail! Please make sure to let Monty Python know as I heard they were planning a sequel!
Dang that was quick. You must be something in the bedroom.

Good luck to you!
Wow. Good luck babe. One guy for too much time can be really, really, really hard unless you guys are actually meant for each other. Hope he's one of those with a wife and kids who can hardly see you!!! or that he's your dream guy and you cherish every moment with him -- which would of course, be much better.
  • Booth
  • 04-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Enjoy the Rolex!
The Rolex thing will never die...
Hope he isnt married.
That can get somewhat "sticky" cause within 6 month you guys will either love each other or hate each other.

Good Luck!
Enjoy the Rolex! Originally Posted by Booth
TFF Booth!!!
Guest040810,

Hope it works out how you want. You seem like a very nice gal.

sixx
does he have a cute sister looking to buy me for 6 months?
And how about a brother?? LOL
Dang that was quick. You must be something in the bedroom.

Good luck to you! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I was thinking the same thing.

You seem like a sharp girl & you're attractive on several levels.

I wish I had scheduled before you found your SD.

Best of luck.