are there really people who hate dealing with cum???

• !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 08:42 AM
so over the weekend, i was at a convention and i ended up having sex a few times, as they were about to finish i said "cum on my face" .... like i usually would, end 2/3 guys seemed kind of confused....

as we got back into cosplay one of them metioned "most girls are grossed out about facials or touching cum.... i figured ok that must be a RL issue

then yesterday i saw a gentleman for a date and as he was about to finish i got i position for facial and after he finished, he said "alot of women in the hobby do not like dealing with CUM at all, much less facials"

is this true and why.... i feel like it's a reward for all the hard (pun intended) work you put into it and you get paid in face paint or back, chest, butt, etc.

just my opinion
You just may be the Queen of threAD!
  • !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 08:57 AM
You just may be the Queen of threAD! Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
don't like the thread don't post
You had me at "cum on my face".
  • !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 09:08 AM
i guess this thread is more for ladies with a (no cum policy)

or guys who won't shoot their loads on a girl? for what ever reason
Seeing my load being splattered all over the woman's face is a visual tuirnon and a great way to finish, but so's seeing the reaction when I cum in her mouth...or down her throat...or all over her back...or between her tits...or down her throat...or...anyway!
I mean, I like chocolate but I don't always want to smear it over my face. Just because you like something does that mean you have to always have someone do artwork on your face with it?
A dominatrix/fetish girl who deals with all body fluids probably has you beat on this one if you want to go there.
I love cartoons, but I don't like to dress up as bugs bunny..
  • !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
I mean, I like chocolate but I don't always want to smear it over my face. Just because you like something does that mean you have to always have someone do artwork on your face with it?
A dominatrix/fetish girl who deals with all body fluids probably has you beat on this one if you want to go there.
I love cartoons, but I don't like to dress up as bugs bunny.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

i actually like this answer

also (dressing ass bugs bunny would put you closer to Furry instead of cosplay)
I love cartoons, but I don't like to dress up as bugs bunny.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Ahhh....but do you like said fluids on your tongue, chin, and down the hatch?
Personally I just don't like washing my hair so much. I already put so much product in it to keep is soft and etc.. Every time I wash it I shed a tear. ;(
  • !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Ahhh....but do you like said fluids on your tongue, chin, and down the hatch? Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
this is my point ^ some people even if you don't like facials what about anywhere else?
  • !VI!
  • 06-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Personally I just don't like washing my hair so much. I already put so much product in it to keep is soft and etc.. Every time I wash it I shed a tear. ;( Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

someone good at giving facials won't get it in your hair lol

i've been using ovation to get my Merida curls back, the more i se it the better it works lol, so it's more of a win win situation
As long as its not wasted in the condom... I am happy.

If it is... well you might see a grown man shed a tear.
You actually find quite a few providers who are adverse to cum anywhere around their face or hair. Not wanting to redo makeup or hair style is usually the reason. Guess they shower from the shoulders down?

Went to a young lady once for a BnG. She said not to cum in her mouth. I asked where she wanted me to cum. She said anywhere on her body but not her face or hair. She gagged, not due to my massively small dick, but because she said there was a little pre cum. I proceeded to Russian. She vomited while cleaning the spunk.

Now you made me want to find a hottie and "paint" her face
*slowly folds Bugs costume and returns it to top shelf of the closet*