Traveling question

So im going to be in the bay area for a few days and ive noticed the cali section of this site is pretty much dead(why i post this here). So to my question is redbook a good source or is it just another backpage??
Redbook is very popular there...also TER
Thank you pretty lady im going to have nothing to do one day figure ill give one of those sites a try
I was there last week

Redbook can be confusing.

Here's a link to the classified section:
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php

And here are the day-of ads:

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/d...conf=DCConfID3
FBI just shut down red book, try eros or nothing at all le is on a mission right now.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Fly a local lady out there with you? It's kinda what I do.
FBI just shut down red book, try eros or nothing at all le is on a mission right now. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
If the FBI shut down RedBook, does that mean providers on that website might get in trouble? Will they take credit card information from the ads to find the providers? I've never used that website, but I'm curious what this means for everyone involved. Is this common? Can Eccie be seized as well?

Is Eros always safe? Will it ever be seized by the FBI?
Fly a local lady out there with you? It's kinda what I do. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I have to come out to cali quite often thats not a bad idea as long as the provider could entertain themselves through out the day dont think that would be to difficult in San Fran
I am absolutely your lady for this!
I even have a relative I can stay with so you wouldn't be responsible for any length of time longer than what you wanted. (i.e. I could stay a couple of days on my own).
I travel to SF several times a year, and have also considered taking a friend with me. I shopped red book a few times and was not thrilled with what I found...always wait and hobby when I get home.

Glad to know there is interest! Good post !