Nearly Ruined My Life

Guys--get out.

I nearly ruined my life as everything came crashing down.
I had no concept of the damage it would do or the tremendous hurt it would cause. Like you I thought I was too smart and too careful. I wasn't either.

I met some nice folks--but all the excitoing moments combined do not begin to make up for the tinest bit of hurt I inflicted.

If you are single--have fun!

If not--please take my advice.

I wouldn't have and you probably won't either.

Don't bother responding or posting messages telling me what a morton--or worse--I am.
I have disabled my account, closed the associated email account and changed my phone. I will not see the names so don't waste you time.

This is an honest effort tpo save others the agony I am now enduring and have been enduring for a year.
What in the hell did I just read lol
I ain't skeeered Jess! lol
Originally Posted by CG2014
Morton Salt! My favorite!

Do I need to disable my account? I just got here
I see dead people.
Morton Salt! My favorite!

Do I need to disable my account? I just got here Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
He said it all in his initial post. If you’re not prepared to face the consequences should you be found out, catch a bug, etc., then follow his lead.

Chances are, though, he’ll change his mind in a few months and come back. So many do....
He said it all in his initial post. If you’re not prepared to face the consequences should you be found out, catch a bug, etc., then follow his lead.

Chances are, though, he’ll change his mind in a few months and come back. So many do.... Originally Posted by TinMan

Exactly....no judgment here but you must cover your tracks and not get sloppy ...

Deny deny deny

Btw OP....your account is still active....and did you post this so wifey can see that your remorseful? Cause why on earth would you make yet another post tying you to this handle and world?

When I got caught ....yup...I got caught too..years ago...immediately my account was guested....not disabled...
Account is still active and suspects are still listed.
I think someone is pussy whipped.

I got caught once and we determined that I can play all I want as long as I come home to her and make her cum too.
“Deny, deny, deny....”

The single best piece of advice I ever got, and it’s part of the single most important post I have ever read on the subject, authored by hobby legend and comrade-in-arms 32flavors. Fortunately, someone was thoughtful enough to copy it to Eccie before ASPD went dark. Here’s a link:

A Hobby Primer for the Married Man
I actually agree with the op. LOL but I'm too far in. its like the mafia.
I actually agree with the op. LOL but I'm too far in. its like the mafia. Originally Posted by cage196
I’m right there with you, man.
I actually agree with the op. LOL but I'm too far in. its like the mafia. I'm with you all .
Live has risks , Shouldn't be in the game if you don't understand that going in,,,,,,,,,,,,,
...Sometime I feel like a Morton too