One Definition of Capitalism

Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/ke...4PEVoiLS9WB.99
Take a look at this video. In the very near future you may wake up to this sort of shit one morning, and it won't be because of Capitalism.

http://youtu.be/ruRxeO-Up2o
Advocates of capitalism ... Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Debbie I still think you are hot.

What is even more fantastic is that all the sw, BP, 411, Eccie, and etc., etc. ad rates can be averaged and applied equally across the board to all advertisers ..

.... and I hope that includes you.
I do like her avatar.
Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Man, that is one dumb maxim. Who said it?

Your reviews indicate you charge $240 for 1 hour, $300 for 90 minutes and you are 47 years old.

Most 47 year old women would be lucky to get $175 for an hour. You are indeed fortunate to get that kind of fee.

So, tell me, when you charge a higher fee than less fortunate ladies, are you exercising tyranny over the unfortunate? Does society need to restrain you by forcing you to work for the same scale as the other late-40s women?
I have a disability, can I get a lower rate?
Hey, I asked the homeless dude under th bridge if he would hire me to hold his sign for him. He looked at me like he was crazy or something.
I mean isnt that where jobs come from. I just wanted him to provide me a job.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2012, 05:52 PM
You guys don't get it. The rich write the tax laws and have gotten nothing but richer and richer and richer.

HMD, pay not attention to these brainless farts. The rich are fucking them in the ass and they are trying to talk the more educated among us that it is a proctologist examine and we should get one too.

No thank you.
I wants to be one of the rich but the gummit keeps gettin in da way, yo.

Yep, every poor Democrat I know that is a politican just keeps getting richer and richer, except Shameless Jackass Lee and she spends all of her money on ugly ass clothes and a bad crown weave.
You guys don't get it. The rich write the tax laws and have gotten nothing but richer and richer and richer.

HMD, pay not attention to these brainless farts. The rich are fucking them in the ass and they are trying to talk the more educated among us that it is a proctologist examine and we should get one too.

No thank you. Originally Posted by WTF
I thought the American Legislature wrote the Tax Laws. You should write to them and let them know a bunch of rich guys have been stealing their thunder.
  • Laz
  • 10-06-2012, 10:08 PM
If the alternatives to capitalism actually created a better more prosperous society where are they. The so called liberals are just as corrupt and stupid in the laws they pass as all the others. If they truly wanted to get corruption out of the tax code and increase fairness they would support the fair tax. They never will because it lessens the power they have to bribe voters.
Debbie, how's business?
Debbie, how's business? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Buisness, How is it Debbie?
Originally Posted by WTF
Another reason to get rid of "Obmacare" ...

... it helps the rich with tax code revisions.

Thanks WTF for some additional logical support to repeal it.
  • You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
  • You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
  • You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
  • You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
  • You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
  • You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
  • You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
  • You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
  • You cannot build character and courage by destroying men's initiative and independence.
  • And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.
William John Henry Boetcker (1873–1962)