Just a quick goodbye.. I am moving on.

I have had an unexpected turn around over the last week that has taken me in a different direction and have decided to leave the biz.

I have moved away from Tyler to a very small, country town with my kids and my fiancé! Everything has come together perfectly for us and I could not be happier!

I have fought hard over the last year and a half to keep this relationship but also to be able to support me and my kids. I never lied to him about my work but I have put him through hell with it and he's tried hard to hold on as well and loved me unconditionally through it all. The sudden and unexpected change in our situation can't be anything less than a miracle.. I am no longer in a position where I need to work and I want nothing more than to settle down with my amazing family out in the country!

It's nothing personal at all but I will not be responding to any calls or messages EXCEPT for references for the ladies.

*****Ladies, I will try my best to answer reference requests in a timely fashion for the next few months. Please contact me by EMAIL ONLY for references!*****
~ addisonblake01@gmail.com ~

I wish everyone the best! Have fun and stay safe!
You go girl! That's wonderful news. Nothing is more important than family.
Enjoy your life and I know it be nice to have someone there for you when you are sick. Hope you enjoy your small town life. I miss mine while I am in Dallas. Take care and hope these will be just memories for you that make you smile at times. God Bless you and your loved ones. Hugs
Best of luck to ya babe.
AM
I call dibs on marrying ChloeCox.
  • jwood
  • 08-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Good luck Addison, hope you hit the lottery.
Lol ProviderRider...
Now the way I see it, your suppose to announce that you are leaving the hobby and doing a fair well tour or announce to the guys they have one week to get some bc you are leaving. Then we can all run over and hit it before you go. Hopefully we send you back undamaged to live happily ever after. lol
Very Glad For ya Hun! Good Luck!