Tyler

My Tyler trip was canceled due to the low volume of requests. I am surprised at this considering the high activity I've seen with Tyler. Sorry guys! Maybe I'll try back in September.
Chloe.. It is not that there is lack of interest, but you have no pics posted and even though you have reviews, guys are just a little apprehensive.
Chloe, I will have to agree with BigDaddyRed
Chloe,
I also agree with BigDaddyRed and Cream2ko!
I have read enough from your local reviews and saw an early but dim picture of you when first started to make me want to see you! However it would have been nice to receive response to my PM and my request for picture but of course not required by me. Thank you for prompt text responses!
My suggestion is to advertise a week or more in advance with a picture if you can or suggest a PM for Pic. If you will get local guy to post in the Men's section that you are coming this might also help as this is where approved guys can discuss you and your trip without everyone seeing content.
This will help you get bookings as I have done this before for out of town ladies and of course for the local guys to add to our fun here!
Things tend to slow down this time of year here also!
Everyone busy with school stuff, football, etc.
Try again please! Let me know if I can help!
TNC
In my ad I stated that hobbyist could text or email for pics. I am in no way withholding pictures. I simply didn't feel comfortable posting them as of now. but I think my reviews speak for themselves. As far as looks and performance. I'll see y'all in September!