Any Providers NOT at Margaritaville?

Back on the old board, on special occassions, there would be a thread of available Providers, so tonight on the night of Kelly and Fawn's Margarita social, I thought it might be beneficial for all to see who opted not to go...or has left early! So tell us.
I wan't able to go, I really wanted too, but with a little one mommy duty calls. Mabey next time. Hope everybody is having a blast, drinking a margarita for me.
I wan't able to go, I really wanted too, but with a little one mommy duty calls. Mabey next time. Hope everybody is having a blast, drinking a margarita for me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I have a 7 month old little boy teething and getting sick
I wanted to go, i will next time for sure......
I have a 7 month old little boy teething and getting sick Originally Posted by technicallygeek
I hear ya, i have a 19 month old, with ear infections in both ears. Good luck to you.
I had to stay at home and watch American Idol. I know, so lame.
Me too BJ
Watched the State of the Union...
Watched the State of the Union... Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Nerd.
A nerd is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology. A geek is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology, and likes it!
Stuck at work. So did not go.
Dear Losers:

You missed out on a heck of a good time!

Just teasing. I can't get into American Idol until they make the 'big stage'
WTF is American Idol?
I don't drink. I thought I'd say home and hmm... I got nothin'. I won't even lie, I'm rewatching Berserk.
I'm home now and I had fun.....