🏠 Home Sweet Home 🏡

[SIZE="5"][/ I just wanted to say a few words to my local gents and my very close friends ... We might have a few ass clients in our area but over all we have a great group of people and I've ventured off into other areas and boy let me tell ya it's everything but home and not in a good way .. I'm not speaking on behalf of everyone there but there are some pretty mean gents in Texas and very immature sure did make me miss my guys here I love y'all and am so glad to be home where I can be myself !!! Thank y'all for being y'all 😘😘😘😘SIZE]
Sorry The Texas men that you saw were not good to ya. Don't judge everyone here by those bad ones.
Hope to see ya soon
~Y~
Sorry The Texas men that you saw were not good to ya. Don't judge everyone here by those bad ones.
Hope to see ya soon
~Y~ Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
I'm surly not that's why I said I would not speak on behalf of all of them and it actually wasn't anyone I saw it's the way they talk and speak of or about or to us .... just made me really appreciate my guys who appreciate me for me
Understand. Ya just can't say enough for great regulars.
[FONT=[/B][/FONT]
Understand. Ya just can't say enough for great regulars. Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
Dam Skippy!😜
We're glad to have you back safe and looking forward to a welcome home party .
  • GMTA
  • 09-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Well I do believe that most not all are not use to our high class hotties we have here in and around Shreveport. If you just read some of their reviews it shows. I will be returning to play very soon myself. Looking forward to see some old friends and new ones too.
LehaLea ... I see you went to the BIG CITY(DFW) and bypassed Tyler?? The NETX Board Guys and the SBC Board Guys are a lot alike. Most of us respect and cherish the moments we have with the ladies we desire. It isn't so in most cases on the bigger boards. I appreciate you not grouping all us Texas guys together. Next time, don't go so far west!!
We're glad to have you back safe and looking forward to a welcome home party . Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Thanks 😘
LehaLea ... I see you went to the BIG CITY(DFW) and bypassed Tyler?? The NETX Board Guys and the SBC Board Guys are a lot alike. Most of us respect and cherish the moments we have with the ladies we desire. It isn't so in most cases on the bigger boards. I appreciate you not grouping all us Texas guys together. Next time, don't go so far west!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I have advertised there a few times but never got anything set in stone so never went if I could get at least 2 to 3 pre booked I would definitely come visit
Welcome back Luscious!!!!
Welcome back Luscious!!!! Originally Posted by Dittychaser
  • jwj6o
  • 09-10-2017, 10:21 PM
WELCOME HOME LEHALEA
WELCOME HOME LEHALEA Originally Posted by jwj6o
Thanks Jwj6o