Random

I've been trying to establish something in Shreveport for quite some time but it's been difficult between getting girls up there and getting trusted clients. Paige had a great trip and Drew is getting a good response. I just want to say thanks for your patience and I hope to send mire girls there more often. Hid, you know you're my dawg no matter what! Lol
I've been trying to establish something in Shreveport for quite some time but it's been difficult between getting girls up there and getting trusted clients. Paige had a great trip and Drew is getting a good response. I just want to say thanks for your patience and I hope to send mire girls there more often. Hid, you know you're my dawg no matter what! Lol Originally Posted by Discreet referrals
Thank you, and I believe I can speak for most of us in the SBC. Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!

Your ladies should be well received up here.
Yes please send more. Expecially that Dakota girl!!!
Thank you, and I believe I can speak for most of us in the SBC. Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!

Your ladies should be well received up here. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
I believe the young lady was referring to HID rather than hdg.

HID

PS: Questions concerning any of the ladies that I've seen can be referred to my assistant, Percilla Michaels. You can call her PM.
Lol. Good one HID
Just logged on after being under the weather for a few days to see i missed a gem in Monroe. Damn cold season cost me some fun
I'm having a blonde moment!
Lol. Good one HID Originally Posted by Cassmann
hid, looks you have a cheerleader...