What's happening SBC

Seems a little slow around here this week but maybe that is becoming the norm. Let's me save some money for a new 3 wood and some balls. Golfing alot lately but no hole in one like I love on Eccie.
Got a couple of good friends coming through next week so hopefully I can find some energy to enjoy. Hobby to me is like golf, if it is in the air, it is a good golf shot. In the hobby if it gets up it is a good session for both of us.
Ladies and gents be safe, enjoy today like it could be your last day, and glad everyone seems to have let the drama we sometimes see here die down.
This is a hobby of LOVE and I do like to LOVE.
Have a great week end.
HD: If you've been around as long as I have you get used to the pattern. Summertime is tour time. Daddy in Dallas has the kids home from school, dollars dry up with vacations, etc. So the gals tour more.

Now that school is back in session Daddy has more free time and dollars so the gals stay put. There will tend to be a few blips when a ton of providers will show up all at once. But for the most part the local ladies will find an increase in business.

HID
Wasn't slow to me, saw Kiki Monday and leahalea today.
iLL BE THERE SOON!!!!!!!1
Lol I just like to complain. Had one last night and one today. Want review Muff don't like us to review same person every week.
Got a favorite coming next week.
Life is good.
Yes it's very very quiet
Lol I just like to complain. Had one last night and one today. Want review Muff don't like us to review same person every week.
Got a favorite coming next week.
Life is good. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
HD...No, you got it all wrong. Muff don't care about you reviewing the same provider. Muff says it's OK to review who you want any time you want. You can do it every day, or twice a day.....BUT, Muff don't own the board or make the rules. Rules say you get FREE PA credit for each review that is approved. And for approval you can only review the same provider once every 90 days. You can review her every day and that review will be appreciated every time, just no free PA credit until 90 days have elapsed since the last Tim you were granted free PA credit.

PM me if anyone needs further explanation of the rules. I'll do what I can to to help.
MM
Lol I always get it wrong. Thanks Muff if you ever stop being the mod I will retire.
Shreveport slow? Monroe is like snails screwing. I did get some hot action this week so all is well. But needing some more hot action now. Only being able to get away at night really screws up my plans though.
Lol I always get it wrong. Thanks Muff if you ever stop being the mod I will retire. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
HD....you can't stop! Why hell....I'm living my life vicariously through yours!
MM
Y'all think it's slow there? Try Alexandria! We can't get any action down here! Sure would be nice to have a couple local providers...
SW Arkansas is a baron wasteland, and seems to have been for a while!
I havent forgot about you guys. Man its been a while, but I was thinking about doing a Louisiana tour in mid November and including you guys
I had a ball in Shreveport....except for leaving early.
Ill be back for more in couple months

Stay naughty my friends!