Asian cuties

Anyone had any experience with the Asian ladies in west Omaha on L Street. They use a variety on phone numbers but when contacted the all refer to the same address. LMK. Thanks.
Went there two weeks ago. Old lady. Not good at all. Asian rotation. You never know which one you’re gonna get
Thanks. Anyone else??
But the pictures of them are so young and pretty 😍
But what happened? She was old but what did you do?
Everyone seems agreed that you never know what are you going to get last two times I try it out it was just a lie I got nothing that looks like what they advertise I didn't even post reviews it wasn't worth it what did I did when I saw the lady well I don't like to be rude so I just went through it and don't try again. But on the other hand I also read reviews where you might get lucky I guess is up to you if you wanna play their game. If you get lucky let us know.
So you paid an old lady to blow you?
Seriously what did you do with her? I’m so curious. I want to try this I’m just kind of chicken shit
The guys who say they get lucky and find a good young one in Omaha lying. Either they make the entire thing up or are to embarrassed to admit the truth.
I guess I just don’t get it. I wouldn’t want to fuck an old ugly Asian in she paid me. I understand paying to bang a chick who is way out of your league. Seems gross plus add the risk factor. Maybe I’m missing something.
I guess I just don’t get it. I wouldn’t want to fuck an old ugly Asian in she paid me. I understand paying to bang a chick who is way out of your league. Seems gross plus add the risk factor. Maybe I’m missing something. Originally Posted by chilivega
You don't have to get it. People like different things and different experiences. They don't need to explain it to you. Stop taking shots at people that are doing what they want to do. If it doesn't make sense to you or you think it's gross that's fine. Some guys might like it so let it be.
I want to understand. Obviously I’m interested but your right I don’t need to get it. My bad
I can't recall where it was posted, but I saw a review from earlier this month that the K-Org has multiple girls at that location. The poster was steered initially to the older mamasan, but they declined and started to walk out. They were then referred to another room with a younger girl. I haven't had a chance to verify any of this personally, so take it with a grain of salt.
I’d say 3 out of 10 are under age 40. Even worse at the AMPs. And to the poster confused on why some people bang the old ladies, it goes like this: it’s cheap, it’s on demand, and the rest of the metro sucks most of the time anyways so risk is taken she might not be old. By the time u show up for appt-might as well drop one while there.