Thoughts on EM?

I tend to like EM AND Tryst; yet I'm debating to branch out into a few other places. Any suggestions? I do love the navigational layout; makes things simplistic. Anyone have any hobby sites with likeminded features to these? Also recommendations to use when traveling? Long Question haha sorry

staff edit - UC
The P411 process is vigorous haha are users allowed to send invites/ Referrals? How does one show reputability when they only consider about 2 sites reputable? Any suggestions ladies? Which platform helped get verification
tryst rocks!

eEM sucks...almost all the reviews there are fake.
Or they are aggregated reviews from other sometimes reputable sites like here at best as to EM.
EM is horrible. Questionable reviews on girls that have not logged in for years.
OK well I don’t mean to be an asshole, but have you looked into any gay sites? I don’t swing both ways, but I have plenty of friends. I also have never looked into any male on male sites. Sorry if that seems rude but I’m a redneck. My friends are my friends, Strait or not but who I’m going home with is what I’m looking for. Yes, I know I’m going to get a warning
EM can also be regional in popularity just like Eccie can be useless in other parts of the country.

So, depending on where you are at in the country sometimes branching out to regionally significant sites is necessary to find someone as to our side of the coin.

So, that same side of the coin applies to you based on where you are traveling in the country and what site is best to find clientele in that area.
EM is just one of about 6 sights I use. Compare each other and do research.
EM gives rates a lot of times.
I mostly use P4. Still waiting to get approved on Tryst. Trying to get a new car. So open to learning about other good sites.