Do you wax the boys?

• p9470
  • 11-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Ok, I have been shaving the boys for several years now but am considering a wax instead.

I hear the boys end up as smooth as ice, no more razor burn and bumps and the pain is not as bad as it seems but.... I'm still not sure.

Is anyone here experienced and what do you think?
How is the pain?
Does this keep you from shaving often?
Where do you get this done in Houston for a reasonable price?

Thanks for the feedback.
Ok, I have been shaving the boys for several years now but am considering a wax instead.

I hear the boys end up as smooth as ice, no more razor burn and bumps and the pain is not as bad as it seems but.... I'm still not sure.

Is anyone here experienced and what do you think?
How is the pain?
Does this keep you from shaving often?
Where do you get this done in Houston for a reasonable price?

Thanks for the feedback. Originally Posted by p9470
This video should answer all of your questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91ARapNx-c

Nah, doesn't hurt at all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbXbRTRlKag
That would be a f$&k no lol.

Might be manipulated to do so if the chick doing it was hot enough but noone will ever know about it lol
  • Omari
  • 11-11-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm in the boat as you. I always shave & have been thinking about waxing. If you decide to do report back please.
Somebody needs to toftt on this lol
Let me know how that works out for ya. K?
Somebody needs to toftt on this lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hell no, didn't you watch the vids I posted?
I've tried both. Shaving is better, by far. Waxing is not all that painful, it's just mighty inconvenient. It takes a surprisingly long time to wax a pair of nuts. You have to stretch out the scrotum and hold it while the girl waxes it. With shaving, I don't have a problem with razor burn, etc. Frankly, I just don't have that much hair on my balls to begin with, and that may be a factor.
Come on KS I'm sure Max would take it easy on ya...lol
What is the best way to avoid razor burns?
Helena's on Richmond does a basic for $55 and a Brazilian for $95. The fact that they recommend you take a painkiller at least 30 minutes beforehand is enough to make m shudder. Vicodin didn't help when I got 29 surgical staples removed from my stomach.
dude, get the pink "Venus" razor, never get razor burns if you do it in the shower
I tried a professional wax (Guyzilian) one time. Thought it would be nice to take a break from shaving for a month. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. However, at least in my case, for the first week after the wax, the trauma to the area was far greater than if I had shaved. I only get one or two razor bumps when I shave. I was covered in bumps after the wax for every bit of a week.
What is the best way to avoid razor burns? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
A Venus or Excel (replaceable head style), after soaking in a warm/hot bath for at least 10 minutes.
What's the best way to get rid of them once you get them?