Angry Wives

Some of you gents HAVE to be more careful about how you store a providers info in your phone especially if your married. I just got my 3rd angry wife call in just this month alone! I'm very discreet about not keeping personal information saved in my phone for my clients I would assume a client does the same but I'm starting to see not everyone does. I'm not trying to go on a rant here just a friendly reminder to just be careful so this won't happen to anyone else client or provider. I'm sure it's a huge inconvenience for the both of us
Yikes!

Gotta be careful. Let's just say I've got extra steps in place that would prevent unwanted intrusions into my phone/contacts. I'd suggest everyone (men and women) do the same.
so, how did you respond to the wives?

if i were one of the wives & googled the number, would i find info about you??

just wondering...
Some of you gents HAVE to be more careful about how you store a providers info in your phone especially if your married. I just got my 3rd angry wife call in just this month alone! I'm very discreet about not keeping personal information saved in my phone for my clients I would assume a client does the same but I'm starting to see not everyone does. I'm not trying to go on a rant here just a friendly reminder to just be careful so this won't happen to anyone else client or provider. I'm sure it's a huge inconvenience for the both of us Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Just point the angry wives to my public service announcement.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...e+announcement
what did they say? if they said " hi , is this the luis vuitton store"? it may of been mine LOL
If you ever get a call from a lady identifying herself as my wife, feel free to hang up. I don't have one.
Sorry you had to deal with that. By the way, you're gorgeous!
Oh my.....these are the days that a simple phone number can find out so much info. You are not smart if you don't have a hobby phone....throw away phone!!!
If you get a wife call - you should immediately go full bitch - ARE YOU THE ONE FUCKING MY HUSBAND?!?!?!? DON'T CALL ME - CALL HIM AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!

Nope!

Deny! Deny! Deny!

End call. Block the number.

Problem solved.

I had one of those calls and I said I am sorry, but we are a counseling center and we can not release any information. Then hung up before she could say anything else. When she called back I answered and told her the same thing
so, how did you respond to the wives?

if i were one of the wives & googled the number, would i find info about you??

just wondering... Originally Posted by pmdelites
I politely told them they were confused and had the wrong number. Hung up then blocked the number. On the 3rd (and most recent) call I actually called the husband after I blocked her to let him know his wife is on to his shit and he appriciated the fact I let him know before hand because he was just about to be home so he had time to think about how he was going to approach her craziness
Not disputing Kaitlyn's reports, but ijs that some providers who publish their phone numbers in the past been harassed by vigilantes and do-gooders using the outraged wife mantra. And, of course, ditto for email addresses.

It's the season, after all.
... On the 3rd (and most recent) call I actually called the husband after I blocked her to let him know his wife is on to his shit and he appriciated the fact I let him know before hand because he was just about to be home so he had time to think about how he was going to approach her craziness Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
although it's his shit to deal with ....

i hope you two had an agreement that you could call him from out of the blue. imagine what might have happened had his wife either had his phone or was next to him when you called.

i agree w/ berkeley - deny deny deny, then hang up. period, end of discussion.
...if i were one of the wives & googled the number, would i find info about you??

just wondering... Originally Posted by pmdelites
wondering over....

google's 1st result...
"Greek Goddess here looking to please. I encourage MSOG & I offer ..."