City-Girls Agency

Anyone use them? Good experiences?
I have...girls are hot..and have been gfe..sometimes english is spotty...never been a problem...actually kind of exotic.
  • SeV
  • 11-21-2019, 03:53 PM
Sounds like someone’s going to be rolling R’s in your mouth in no time
As with any Agency tip.
Agencies are over priced and sometimes use girls that are independent also
City Girls is very reliable once you are screened. The girls are hot, willing and you will not get ripped off. I have only had 1 semi bad experience out of 10 or so meetings. That wa because the guy in front of me banged her 4 time in 3 hours. My needs were still met though!
City Girls is very reliable once you are screened. The girls are hot, willing and you will not get ripped off. I have only had 1 semi bad experience out of 10 or so meetings. That wa because the guy in front of me banged her 4 time in 3 hours. My needs were still met though! Originally Posted by Wannado1
In order to get the Wannadoster to post (2nd post in over 3 years), he must've been inspired!! Thank you for your contribution!!
They require some RL info during screening. Or at least they used to. That’s why I passed on them. I know a few guys that have used them and are pretty satisfied with the results. I understand that they’re not taking any new clients at this time.
  • SeV
  • 12-13-2019, 11:40 AM
Read the title and instantly imagined the rap group

I’m so sick of my millennial self