Very BAD NEWS.. Pay attention

All providers and customer are in danger and the LE is one step away from using this new tactic in Houston. They just got the green light from the mayor. Is inside information and please don't try to trace me, I am smarter than that.
http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel...faqs030907.htm

They will start using this method to get access to phone records including voicemails, records, messages. No need for them to ask the phone companies since is very easy to get the voicemails outta everyone mobile phone. Message me for a proof from one of the providers in Houston.

The admin of this site can contact me as well as every provider interested in learning how to legally avoid their voicemails being leaked.... I can help you all providers fix this. I am not bluffing. After you listen my proof you will really freak out....
Oh boy here we go again. If this really is such shocking news than you posted it in the wrong forum.
LEhaxOr: I do not disbelieve you, and I do not challenge you; yet there is language in this FAQ that says it must be a national security investigation. Are the local LE and the feds playing fast-and-loose with a serious anti-terrist tool?
Let the site admin confirm it for all of you. He will get the proof shortly...
I am just the messenger and as you I don't understand the logic behind this development with the LE's
A fuse just blew in my breaker box which caused the power in my living room to shut off.

Now my filter and air pump is not working in my aquarium. My fish are suffering and maintenance will not be here for a few hours to fix the problem. My fish might die.

Now that is very bad news.
Everybody can take a deep breath and sleep peacefully tonight … the maintenance man is here and my fish will live to see another day!
Everybody can take a deep breath and sleep peacefully tonight … the maintenance man is here and my fish will live to see another day! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thank you posting that. I was so concerned for those fish. I will sleep well tonight.
Me too.
Everybody can take a deep breath and sleep peacefully tonight … the maintenance man is here and my fish will live to see another day! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Fyi they sell battery operated pumps to keep air bubbles in the tank, mine survived a week in a ice chest w one. and im talking 5 inch Parrots
I believe LEhaXOr is just trying to sell us a "fix" for a nonexistant "problem.
Really. Is it THAT serious?? Is this THAT big of a deal?? Grown ass harmless adults bothering no one and sure as hell no risk to NATIONAL security??

OKAYYY!!
please don't try to trace me, I am smarter than that. Originally Posted by LEhaX0r
smh...
Fyi they sell battery operated pumps to keep air bubbles in the tank, mine survived a week in a ice chest w one. and im talking 5 inch Parrots Originally Posted by subcilla
You keep your Parrots in a fish tank.... dang ...
smh... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
i was thinkn the same dammm thing

glad the fish are ok Brooke