Ok. I got a question regarding those that are into Strap-On Play....

I don't understand how a woman wearing a plastic dong fucking a guy in the ass is much different that just letting a tranny or gay guy rip him a new one....

I'm so homophobic myself that if I get a hemorrhoid I'm heading to the Dr to get it cut before I insert a suppository or any of those cream dispensers,.,,,,

Where you at Homie? You have an pinion I'm sure.
ooops... I was just reminded I forgot the actual question..... How is taking a plastic dick up the ass NOT gay?
It's my favorite old coot, asking a question I got a lot by guys who were CURIOUS about it and just needed a little reassurance. It's ok Whispers, I am saving my asshole for my wedding night too. Homer is still pissed at me for a misplaced finger during a 3way with a girlfriend but that is a story for another time. I expect he may take your side on this.

The MAIN difference between a strap on and a tranny or gay dude is actually quite simple. ITS NOT A REAL DICK. AND ITS BEING WORN BY A WOMAN. WITH A VAGINA AND TITS. Pegging is actually a VERY common request and would people would probably be more open to talking about it if there weren't so many haters.

You see, anal play for straight men is something that in the real world, most guys are NOT able to ask their wives for. So guess where they come? HERE. Usually, they don't include it in the reviews which means you sir, are probably friends with a good number of these guys.

Having someone play with an erogenous zone doesn't make you gay. It makes you sexually satisfied if that's what you're into. But since this is your school of thought, I have to ask...

Hey Whispers, ever jerked off? Dude, you played with a dick!
GAY
A prostate massage is playing with an erogenous zone . Fantasizing about a big plastic cock up your ass is fucking GAY ! No doubt about it , especially if the little bitch begs you to do it harder and faster ! You see Kitty the minute the fantasy left the female realm it was no longer hetero , it is gay to want dick up your male ass ! And that makes them chickenshit for pretending , just admit you like cock , and go fuck the real thing fucking pussies !
So what about dudes who do Greek? Fucking an ass is Fucking an ass right? Can't always see the vagina or tits and from what you say fucking in the ass is a gay behavior!
If he's fantasizing about fucking a guy while doing it GAY ! If he's fucking a woman , thinking about how hot this woman is , and fuck I wish she didn't have this stupid ass stamp , NOT GAY !
So wouldn't the same hold true with pegging? Why the double standard?
Pegging , if he is imagining your finger is a cock , GAY! Not that there's anything wrong with it , come to terms with it , you're gay , and go be fucking gay ! Things might be different if while you're fucking him with a big cock , and he's thinking about your finger , but he's not , he's thinking about fucking a big cock ! GAY!
So you're in agreement, strap on play doesn't make you gay unless you are imagining being fucked by a guy.
No , not what I agree . Your argument would fit if the object going up the ass doesn't resemble a dick . If it looks like a cock , it might as well be the real thing !
Hey Whispers, ever jerked off? Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Not since I was a child. Once I got a paper route and started making money I found I could always pay some little gal to do it and more for me.
So you're in agreement, strap on play doesn't make you gay unless you are imagining being fucked by a guy. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe

I have asked all my gay male friends how they knew they were gay, Very simple answer..
they all answered pretty much the same: " When I was fuking a girl I thought of dudes, and when I thought about sex I thought of big hard cocks and naked dudes"
I've seen cocks the size of fingers and cocks much smaller than my strap on. At what point does the size of the cock make someone gay and who regulates this? This information would be helpful to anyone who might be curious.
I have asked all my gay male friends how they knew they were gay, Very simple answer..
they all answered pretty much the same: " When I was fuking a girl I thought of dudes, and when I thought about sex I thought of big hard cocks and naked dudes" Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks
You see Kitty , girls have asses , and they have fingers , what they don't have are dicks ! You seem unclear that it is the dick that makes it GAY!