I'm not in the mood...

Obviously, this "I'm not in the mood" crap is not well tolerated.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23993474/dallas-zoo-female-lion-attacked-and-killed-by-other-lions

Dallas Zoo: Female lion attacked and killed by male lion

Officials with the Dallas Zoo confirm Sunday afternoon that a female lion was killed in a fight with two other male lions.
A representative for the zoo told Fox 4's James Rose that the female, Johari, was unable to breathe when a male lion bit her neck. The bite left little visible signs, but it was enough to suffocate the large cat.
Two male lions, Kamaia and Dinari, were involved, but it's unclear which one delivered the fatal bite. The zoo representative added it's a rare event for lions in captivity.
The zoo tweeted: Lioness Johari, 5, died quickly after being bitten in the neck by a male #lion. There was little damage visible. Tx 4 your support."
Visitors were present viewing the lion exhibit when the attack happened and some tell Fox 4 zoo staff hurried to move people away.
Shortly after the attack, the zoo tweeted: "We are heartbroken to report that a female lion has died today after a fight with another lion. Please send good wishes to our staff."

I'm not saying it's right...male lions have never been known to be very understanding or sensitive.
Now that's just depressing............
Yeah....saw that story on the late evening news last night. Very sad. One of the zoo officials (been with a number of zoos nationwide during his 30+ year career) reported he'd never seen nor heard of a cat on cat attack such as this.
I hear about that. So sad. They said there were people there too witness the whole thing.
The male just soured on pussy.
Male African lions are majestic looking but they are some of the cruelest creatures on the planet. I remember a documentary I saw in which the narrator said in the wild, they lead a relatively short and extremely violent life.