Who is excited for the BIG BOY interview?!

And I don't mean Bobs big boy... I mean Bidens Big Boy interview... LOL

But according to the leftists here, there is nothing to see here... even though his own staff is laughing at him.

Dark brandon fixing to go off
"Big Boy" usually means he'll be wearing pull-ups instead of taped diapers. AmmIrite?
It's a mention to big boys being adults dealing with the toddler trumpf.
Trumpf the one who throws tantrums and acts like an entitled brat.
Does "Big Boy" mean that O'Biden won't be fed the questions beforehand? That would be truly "Big Boy."
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Sad part is, that is exactly how they treat him. Who's a good Big Boy? Then they give him some Ice cream as a reward. Stupid human-pet tricks.
Hope everyone tunes into Bidens last press conference... He will be gone next week.
I am all for the “Big Boy” interview as long as Biden has no notes, no coaching, no ear piece, and of course, no “Go Joe”.

Well, maybe they can administer the “Go Joe”. It would be funny watching him go into hyper drive and ramble on about how inflation was at 9% when he took office, gas was $4.00 a gallon, and his experiences with Corn Pop.