So I'm dipping my toes in the pool here..... question..

I'm planning on making a trip out that way in June.. if a girl were to want to split time between Buffalo and Rochester, how much time should a girl dedicate to each city?

Also-- a generic list of where to avoid would be great. I've never managed to make it up there before
half day in rochester 2 and a half days buffalo
Based on population, 2 days in Buffalo and 1 in Rochester. Those Western NY guys are loaded , though, so you should double your usual rates.
Yes.. I heard that the money was just flowing like a river-- but I'm just so kind hearted that I'll probably stick to my lowly rates
I prefer Rochester to Buffalo, buffalo being my home base...

Stay away from Henrietta area in ROC- the hotels down town and in Victor area are nice and I find the Radisson by the river to be MOST accomodating...

Buffalo, stay away from Niagara Falls BLVD area and some transit road areas- obviously stay away from motels...

But thats just my advice...
Hope you have a nice and profitable trip here
taint please
OSD-- you're slacking. Took you almost 12 hours to put in a taint request? Pfft.
was waiting for 3sides to do it
OSD-- you're slacking. Took you almost 12 hours to put in a taint request? Pfft. Originally Posted by GracePreston
He's a lame imitation of the real thing Grace. Kinda sad.
He's a lame imitation of the real thing Grace. Kinda sad. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
why thank you Sir
Heh...
Heh... Originally Posted by GracePreston
just for you, I will give you a break on my rate
hell, free if I never hear the word genital as ya sit on my face or any other form of DATY
Lol.. but to tell me that is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.....

I can see it now, it will be like Barney Stinson's play, but instead of moist...

Genital.....genital....genital ......genital.....
btw girl: nice mirror shot in your pic's.
but but but bring cash to ROC, I feel a need to take you shopping for some otter outfits. IJS
ops "gentle"

edit add:
but Genital is funnier
that be good
I will not have to tickle your feet as not letting you up from face sitting to make you LOL
but may tickle them anyways just for the the fun on hearing oh lol Oh Lol OH LOL before you slug me for tickling your feet.