Ribbed? Myth Busters

Ribbed Condoms. Almost nobody in the hobby uses them or asks for them. I think college kids with wishful sexy thoughts buy them. Skyns recently introduced a ribbed version to their product line. Skyns are awesome condoms. I was going to bring some ribbed Skyns to an appointment the other day just to test drive them, but second guessed myself.

So do ribbed (or pleasure bumped) condoms add pleasure for her? Is the additional pleasure a myth? Maybe the ribs just make a lady sore faster?

I have no clue. Do you?
They give my palms blisters.
Ribbed, hot and fire condoms were obviously created by a man. Absolutely a last resort for me.
Imagine sandpaper or Tabasco on sensitive areas. NOT GOOD!
i always thought that "ribbed for her pleasure" was a bunch of shit myself. i know a woman has a lot more sensitivity down there but that shit is a joke.
I don't like them. If the lady is tight, I can tell the difference, plus they are smaller than Skyn Large.
  • JROD
  • 12-30-2015, 05:43 AM
They give his palms blisters.......Now that's funny!
Good one Sir Lance!
With my dick i don't need fancy condoms. Junior provides all the pleasure a woman would ever need.
Ribbed, hot and fire condoms were obviously created by a man. Absolutely a last resort for me.
Imagine sandpaper or Tabasco on sensitive areas. NOT GOOD! Originally Posted by alaine
Agreed!! Lol
Imagine sandpaper or Tabasco on sensitive areas. NOT GOOD! Originally Posted by alaine
So rolling on a ribbed condom before sliding in a lady is like mounting snow tires on car before beginning a warm spring ride on a beautiful scenic back road. They provide the wrong kind of grip and no additional riding pleasure or performance to make the ride more pleasurable. Only use them if you get a flat and they are the only spare in the trunk. Gotcha.

Anyone like using ribbed? Perhaps they help when on a teenie weenie?
I like ribs, especially hickory flavored, with a little sauce, wait....what?
I used a ribbed condom on a lady and she did not like it. Too rough. she said.
  • snarl
  • 01-13-2016, 09:46 AM
I used ribbed rubbers when I had sex with my girlfriend WAAAY back in the day. After 30 minutes of stroking, she got sore and kicked me off. I never bought them again because I'm kind of thick, and hearing, "Are you done yet? I'm getting sore," is a real mood killer.

After I got the ampallang, I didn't need ribbed rubbers anyway...the beads on the barbell make ME "Ribbed For Her Pleasure".
I like ribs, especially hickory flavored, with a little sauce, wait....what? Originally Posted by mmcqtx
I used a ribbed condom on a lady and she did not like it. Too rough. she said. Originally Posted by dtymh55
I like to use a combination of the two, when I know a lady is CBJ-only.. put on a regular condom, smear some KC Masterpiece on there, and when she gags, I remove the condom for the BBBJ that is now available.. after I get fire "wood", I slip my hickory-flavored rib bone inside, barbeque-style, until I splatter sauce inside her oven..
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 03:33 PM
Chung, you bastard, I think I love you.
Dbl post