Pregnant fetish?

How many men are actually into pregnant women? What's so tempting or appealing? Is it the belly? Lol or is it true pregnant women have the best cat? 😂 I'm very curious? A few people have asked me to contact them when pregnant.
A fetish for some and usually a very hoooorny woman for everyone in many cases
For me it is just a fetish I have always loved pregnant woman. It really is the whole package. If you are expecting I will be seeing you quite a lot very soon 😀
Couple of threads on this before iirc. Certainly a market for being pregnant.
Love pregnant women. Not sure what it is. But it's a definite turn on for me
I can't get beyond worrying about what that baby thinks about me fucking hi/hers mama
We know she likes to bareback.
We know she likes to bareback. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That's a pretty ignorant comment. Don't assume because you know they say when you assume "you make an "ass" out of "u" & "me" "
But i meam u kinda had to in order to get pregnant right? Even if it was ur pimp.

So its really not that ignorant.
That's a pretty ignorant comment. Don't assume because you know they say when you assume "you make an "ass" out of "u" & "me" " Originally Posted by Kaya Jolee
I'm sure you know ignorant means not knowing. Well if you got pregnant it's safe to say, not just assume, you're barebacking someone since I doubt you're the second coming of the Virgin Mary.

You asked what guys think of pregnant providers and I told you. I have other thoughts about a hooker having a baby but I'll leave that for another time.
Never did I say I'm pregnant who wants to see me. It's just questions as to what the deal with it is because as I mentioned I'm curious and guys have asked I contact them when pregnant so again I'm curious as to why.
Yes I know ignorant means you don't know and you don't know what I got going on or if I am pregnant or bb because like you said your self I wanted to know what guys thought about pregnant providers. Not me specifically.
I'm sure you know ignorant means not knowing. Well if you got pregnant it's safe to say, not just assume, you're barebacking someone since I doubt you're the second coming of the Virgin Mary.

You asked what guys think of pregnant providers and I told you. I have other thoughts about a hooker having a baby but I'll leave that for another time. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You didn't tell me anything other then what you ASSUMED about ME.
You didn't tell me anything other then what you ASSUMED about ME. Originally Posted by Kaya Jolee
You really must be upset to reply 3 different times in a row. Since you want to play reading comprehension with me please cite where I said you were pregnant.

And I very much do assume you're barebacking at least one person but probably many more.