tell me ur fantasy

i wanna know some of yalls craziest fantasies... , be creactive, n maybe we can all learn something new
sit the girl in the counter and start spilling extra cold chanpagne from her neck, breasts, belly button then there... yes drink it from there...

mmmm
vedy niceeeee
I sent you a PM...you might be it! ;-)
A can of whip cream and a bowl of strawberries. I would strategically place the strawberries and whip cream all over your body. Then very slowly lick, suck and eat the whipped cream and strawberries from your body. After that I would have you return the favor, until I cumsalot.

Imagine That
well right after the part where you tell me you think "beer guts are so HOT!" you refuse to take the gift from me since you want to have my baby and all.

kinda unrealistic huh?
FFFM Strap-on Gangbang using him at our disposal.
Lydia, You one wicked lady-----I LIKE !!!!!!

Imagine That
Lydia, You one wicked lady-----I LIKE !!!!!!

Imagine That Originally Posted by Imagine That
All my "vanilla" fantasies are all tapped out. Nothing hotter than using and abusing a guy. Love it, love it, love it.
I would love to have sex in the playboy sweet in Las Vegas. So if there are any takers that want to pay 35,000 a nite just give me a call. LOL
I want you to go out on the roof.
I'm gonna run around the house 3 times.
On the third time I want you to jump off on my face!

(Richard Pryor)
  • Rebel
  • 02-15-2010, 06:11 PM
I have alway's loved having a good time with props, I have a friend down south that we went to a farmers market and bought these really cool homemade jellies and cheese's and some good wine, went back to her incall ( a old house in a very cool area but the ac wasn't working in August) so we opened the frigerator , got nakid smeared on the jelly's and jam's ate cheese , drank wine while being cooled by the refrigerator! It was one of the coolest things I've ever done, we were both glistening with sweat as we made out like teenagers!
I would love to have sex in the playboy sweet in Las Vegas. So if there are any takers that want to pay 35,000 a nite just give me a call. LOL Originally Posted by Tara Evans
35k a night for a room? I have never heard of that. I have heard of 10k a night rooms, but never 35k a night.

Tara... if it is any consolation, if I were a multi-millionaire, I would take you up on that offer.

netman
with a lady one time at a dept store to pick something up after we had dinner and wine. we both got hot and i was trying to get her to go to the gardening dept (closed at the time) to bend her over anything i could find. she didn't quite go for it so the parking lot had to do. dunno, seemed hot at the time.
oh, and hoping my bonus comes in better than i think so i can take Tara up on her fantasy. that sounds better than gardening at a dept store.