Did something exciting today!

Has anyone ever sneaked a BBBJ in at the regular movie theater?

I just did and it was so much fun!

Timing & seating is definitely everything, we went during the weekday and sat way in the back.

Pros: I got to do a session and watch a movie I wanted to see at the same time.
Cons: There were no cons .

Happy hobbying everyone!

I couldn't even make it inside...my suitor received his bj in the car...

The family bathroom can be fun too... with its own door and lock and no one can see your shoes under the stall lol
I need to get out more I guess........
surely they now have cameras at the theater, right?
You go fun girls!!! Way to spice things up. When you get my age a little spice is nice lol. A bed is ok but, when I get too old to car date...I'm hanging up my covers and blue pills. I will have more play money to invest in the ponies though. Lone star park running soon
I've so been going to the wrong movies.
I guess popcorn butter makes one hell of a lube. I'd skip the salt, though.
(Ouch!)
I've so been going to the wrong movies. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Apparently I'm going to the wrong theater!!'
Beauty and the Beast
I thought when I read the title from the OP, that she actually made a client use a condom. I totally assumed the wrong shit. My bad.
What movie did you see?
  • L.A.
  • 04-03-2017, 08:49 PM
I thought when I read the title from the OP, that she actually made a client use a condom. I totally assumed the wrong shit. My bad. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
OMG....I was going to say something similar but I chickened out.
I thought when I read the title from the OP, that she actually made a client use a condom. I totally assumed the wrong shit. My bad. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

OMG....I was going to say something similar but I chickened out. Originally Posted by L.A.

Lol, but it was only a BBBJ

Though I never was quite that bold, when I was in high school, this was not an unheard of event and what the back row of movie theaters were invented for.
shit most I ever did was finger bang chicks when I was younger and get hand jobs. bbbj , fuckin badass man! definitely on the tdl. did u sit at the very top , or where?