Eye witness report! Huge crackdown hits the hoe tracks

• BLM69
  • 07-18-2019, 11:31 AM
They have a lot of state troopers all over the South Dallas hoe strolls, this has been going on for a couple of weeks now, the funny part is that the SW's are out in full force as are the tricks, they are pulling over a lot of people and about 5 state troopers gang up on one car.

A local no-tell employee told me it's been hot since the car wash shooting and offered to send me a hoe straight to my room if I got one, I passed on the generous offer
Hmm.. looks like Vice is turning the screws everywhere. but I passed Walnut Hill the other night, and saw more SW's than I can remember for years.. all black, all on the north side of the street.

so whatever the Cops are doing isn't working.
It will deter some but not all.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2019, 06:01 PM
This is true, I've picked up 3 SW during the past 2 weeks, 2 in the hot zone with LE around the corner. My luck is bound to run out someday
Hmm.. looks like Vice is turning the screws everywhere. but I passed Walnut Hill the other night, and saw more SW's than I can remember for years.. all black, all on the north side of the street.

so whatever the Cops are doing isn't working. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Si exactamente Chung. I eat at Cesar's Tacos over at Walnut Hill often because I love their tasty authentic high quality food. When I went there for lunch a few days ago, I saw plenty of black SWs walking outside just like you wrote. All of them dressed up with their makeup and wigs on.

Whenever I go there, I see SWs eating inside too. They know that Cesar's is the place to be if you're hungry and in DFW, LOL! I've never talked to any of them because I'm just there to binge on tacos, tortas & tres leches cake. However if any of you like to do business with SWs (like you BLM), then you could go inside Cesar's tacos and try to talk to a SW inside there. Might be safer than talking to a SW on the street. Now you might have poor luck and find that there's no SW when you visit Cesar's but if you wait at Cesar's long enough (while enjoying a premium meal), I'm sure a few will walk in. Just a suggestion.
Cesar's Tacos, you say? Where's exactly may this fine gastronomical dining establishment be located at? I pink tacos. It goes on must see places to visit list when I go to Dallas.
Cesar's Tacos, you say? Where's exactly may this fine gastronomical dining establishment be located at? I pink tacos. It goes on must see places to visit list when I go to Dallas. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
This is the address: 2575 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75229.

If you feed that address into your smartphone or GPS device, you will be able to find the place. Cesar's Tacos is right next to Lucky Haven spa, NYNY spa, and Number 1 Choice spa.

The smart thing to do would be to visit one of those spas, have a 1 hour session where you tire yourself out & make yourself hungry, and then walk into Cesar's and enjoy a leisurely feast. Make sure that in addition to eating there, you order some more food to go because you will be craving it later in the day.
Very true...

I had a couple of them tell me the same about
They were all over Deep Ellum this afternoon. (DPS)

I don't know who they were apprehending, but tonight was one of the first nights in a long while that I wasn't accosted by a bum...
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2019, 02:55 AM
They were all over Deep Ellum this afternoon. (DPS)

I don't know who they were apprehending, but tonight was one of the first nights in a long while that I wasn't accosted by a bum... Originally Posted by blastersurvey
I want to know what they're using other agencies in the Dallas streets? I seen nothing but state troopers with no DPD around.
They brought in DPS to assist when the murder rate spiked a few months ago. DPD is seriously understaffed and can’t handle the volume.

I wonder if they’ve reassigned anyone yet from Vice. They’ve not advertised it, probably because it would be too embarrassing after the big announcement of reforming the unit, but they can’t let the violence elsewhere in the city continue to go unchecked while Vice happily rounds up middle-aged madams.
  • Haro
  • 07-19-2019, 04:47 AM
They are busting strippers in Ft Worth. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/18/...ource=facebook
Cesar's Tacos, you say? Where's exactly may this fine gastronomical dining establishment be located at? I pink tacos. It goes on must see places to visit list when I go to Dallas. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Cesar’s has multiple locations in the area...I love me some Cesar’s Tacos off Davis in Oak Cliff, Pinocho’s (Pinocchio in Spanish) at Carroll & Main/Columbia, and El Pollo Regio (another chain in the area)
  • MojoR
  • 07-19-2019, 06:57 AM
Cesar’s has multiple locations in the area...I love me some Cesar’s Tacos off Davis in Oak Cliff, Pinocho’s (Pinocchio in Spanish) at Carroll & Main/Columbia, and El Pollo Regio (another chain in the area) Originally Posted by ManSlut

Thanks for the taco suggestions!!! I've been watching The Taco Chronicles on Netflix and feel the need to fill up on some good local tacos.

Was at Bucks Dallas last night and I noticed that Dallas PD was all over the parking lots at Bachman Lake, when I drove by. Saw about 5 units checking all the parked cars and talking with anyone there. I've never seen that before..
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2019, 07:57 AM
They are busting strippers in Ft Worth. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/18/...ource=facebook Originally Posted by Haro
These pigs have nothing better to do, I smell a trick round up coming soon