Business Calls

Have u ever called on a business as a sales rep & they would set u up. I used to have to call on dealers, I would fly in, get to my hotel and call my buddy at the business tell him I was in, & make dinner arrangements for later that evening, he would ask the name of the hotel & room#.
I give it to him & usually about 15 minutes later there would be a knock on the room door, i'd open it and there was always a good looking, well build lady who wants to fuck & suck my dick dry An hr later she would leave, i'd take a shower get dressed and meet my buddy for dinner. I'd try to call on that business at least once a month.. Gee, I miss those sales calls!!!!!
I've seen this in movies and on TV and often wondered if it happens in real life. Similarly, whether any female sales reps ever go the extra miles to secure a sale. I can attest it doesn't happen to accountants, lol.
When working overseas, I was on the other side of this. I arranged everything from women to alcohol to grease the palms of everyone from customers to govt officials. Just the cost of doing business in a conservative corrupt 3rd world country where both women and alcohol were “restricted”.
Sounds pretty cool