What's Your type?

I just had a quick inquiry...

Do you prefer dark or light haired women?

Trying to decide on whether I like my new hair color or not.....

Somebody help out which they like better?

or

or

Originally Posted by jaycee
Wow, there's a tough question I think you look GORGEOUS with either If you're going to make me choose, personally I think the darker hair looks amazing with your eyes, but... That's like asking someone if they'd like a $100 or 5 $20 BTW, which one's the New one?
Jaycee, You look very cute either way. Which color will you keep down below ? LOL, Dam I wish that would come back in style..

or

Originally Posted by jaycee
@ sudzny I am currently the top picture. That picture was taken yesterday.
@ cubsoxbull I am a natural brunette and I can always grow a little something for ya! lol
@ sudzny I am currently the top picture. That picture was taken yesterday. Originally Posted by jaycee
Very nice. Just to reiterate, I'm speechless and drooling if you showed up at my door either way, but yeah, I like the "new" look.
Lol aww TY TY hun.
Uh, please don't go out of your way to grow anything for me downstairs. (Yuck!)

As far as the hair on your head, even though I'm normally attracted to brunettes, I think you look better as a blonde. You look great with dark hair as well, but the blonde adds a little something IMHO.

Just .02 more from the peanut gallery. . .
Lol I am normally shaven but if I have a request I always try and accomodate, aas for the hair preference tis hair color might not last long as I change it often as 3 or for times a year.

Happy Memorial Day!,
Jaycee
Hey Sandman, To each their own, I think the work yuck is a bit of overreaction but I know we all have our individual preferences and there is nothing wrong with that.

I sometimes run out of dental floss after eating a great steak, and sometimes those pubes go a long way. The other option is her thong, but only if it's been worn.

Uh, please don't go out of your way to grow anything for me downstairs. (Yuck!)

As far as the hair on your head, even though I'm normally attracted to brunettes, I think you look better as a blonde. You look great with dark hair as well, but the blonde adds a little something IMHO.

Just .02 more from the peanut gallery. . . Originally Posted by Sandman
lol
Jaycee really nice either way, but I'm partial to brunettes.
Blonde on your head and shaved smooth below is my preference for you. Damn, honey, you are hot. If you were 21, I'd take you to Vegas.
Put me in the brunette column. I think it looks both sexy and sophisticated.
The darker the hair the better (and that includes the pubes dammit - grow your bush out)!