***How is the water in Corpus?***

Hi,

I'm making my plans for my visit Sunday and was wondering how is the water....meaning...are there any jellyfish in the area and are the turtles still hanging out on national shore?

Sincerely,
Wet
The water is wet and warm, Velvet - just like you Sweetie!
You are in the Prime Time for Turtles too..Is in the Peak of their Nesting season.
The water is wet and warm, Velvet - just like you Sweetie! Originally Posted by nutinmuch
thanks sweetheart...Are you going to be around this coming week....???? I hope so ...I love you're dirty talk...*wink*

You are in the Prime Time for Turtles too..Is in the Peak of their Nesting season. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Really, Oh cool I have to take advantage of my park pass but if the governmen shuts down the park this week....what am I to do...

I'm thinking about bringing a newbie girlfriend of mine who is 28yrs ... I have to decide how or whom to "break" her in....any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Wet
Hi Guys,

I cut my trip short because I didn't want to play with "lady luck." Unfortunately, when I got to my hotel in CC the wireless service provider was having problems with their main routers and they weren't going to get fixed until Monday night and I couldn't access my pm's on my cell phone.

I will be going back next week...(I'm hard headed aheheheh) but I'm starting in McAllen this time....

I truly ask you guys to prebook with any traveling provider....it's makes our life a lot less stressful with the gas prices and hotels rates!

P.S. I did get a chance to get to the beach...it was wonderful but I noticed they have a lot of hurt birds. Check out the one on the right has only one foot and I saw another one that had only one leg,.....Please when you visit the beaches take some extra trash bags to pick up some of the trash...I picked up and carried out a full bag of trash myself...I love our wild life and they need our help!

Sincerely,
Wet