Barebacks

Anyone been? It's pretty close to me so I'm thinking about going over to check it out. Is there usually a lot of girls? Anyone know a nearby hotel, for after? :P
Never heard of it. Is this a new club in the SA area? By the way, when are you coming down to the McAllen area, Sweety?
Encinal area. I need to buy my tires and then I can go. Got a flat when I got back and they are around 300 each! So need to get that first.
Wow, those are expensive tires. Please come on down when you get your car fixed up with new tires. We would love to see you!
I know it sucks! I will, I promise
Thanks Sweety! Have a great rest of the evening.
come back to corpus....all the tires you want, and several spares as well....hit me up baby.....
Pepper, I'll keep you company while JD Davis changes your tires.LOL
I got ur tire changer there Smitty
Bareback is a small place usually has about 3 or 4 Girls working it right behind the love's truck stop on I35 mainly oilfield workers hangout , it's an ok place
Im planning to go with Karla the 20 something, I forgot which day lol.

Barebacks must be tiny to only have 4 gals! Oil $$$ I think I like
Im planning to go with Karla the 20 something, I forgot which day lol.

Barebacks must be tiny to only have 4 gals! Oil $$$ I think I like Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Those roughnecks would love you! Heck, any straight man would love you!
Thanks babe
Encinal area. I need to buy my tires and then I can go. Got a flat when I got back and they are around 300 each! So need to get that first. Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Go to discount tire(myfave)and get the warranty I live where there are lots of sharp branches and punched a tire and got a flat-they came and took the wheel off my car took it to their shop replaced it and brought it back to me! Yay!-the warranty is only $14 per tire that saved me alot and AAA is amazing and always bringing me stuff-Can't wait for CC!!
Wow! Karla and Pepper coming to CC! It sure IS a pretty time of year!!! Thanks ladies!