In need

Any info for a great massage would be much appreciated. I'm struggling here! PM for details. Once things open up...I will reciprocate some great info.
I'd also like to know. Just started to get in to hobbying when this damn virus hit. Anyone who knows any places that are still open, would be appreciated.
You all are SOL till things calm down. All my asian lady friends are not seeing anyone till well after this passes. I am thinking like June or later. Some have hoofed it back to China in fact. I know 3 who may come back well afterwards like in a year or two. But there's always a few who will be available. Search is a great tool here. Good luck, be safe...a hj or anything you get is likely more scary /waiting or wondering if you bring anything else back home. It's fucked out there
You all are SOL till things calm down. All my asian lady friends are not seeing anyone till well after this passes. I am thinking like June or later. Some have hoofed it back to China in fact. I know 3 who may come back well afterwards like in a year or two. But there's always a few who will be available. Search is a great tool here. Good luck, be safe...a hj or anything you get is likely more scary /waiting or wondering if you bring anything else back home. It's fucked out there Originally Posted by eyecu2
Much as I hate it, you are absolutely right
Much as I hate it, you are absolutely right Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

I am saving a ton of money, even when this is done I'm cutting way back.
I am saving a ton of money, even when this is done I'm cutting way back. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Sadly - I'm in the same boat and only seeing a few local ladies who are not pros..... despite my yellow fever remains. I'll likely be a fool w too much money on any "next" visit. Lol. I wonder what the reception will be like from the ladies....the ones from WeChat are gamers in some way.....and looking to reel in a big fish
Sadly - I'm in the same boat and only seeing a few local ladies who are not pros..... despite my yellow fever remains. I'll likely be a fool w too much money on any "next" visit. Lol. I wonder what the reception will be like from the ladies....the ones from WeChat are gamers in some way.....and looking to reel in a big fish Originally Posted by eyecu2

What ladies on WeChat? There is never anyone on there when I search, unless you mean people you've already met in person and added on there?
What ladies on WeChat? There is never anyone on there when I search, unless you mean people you've already met in person and added on there? Originally Posted by Albedo
Yes these are ones from prior. There is a few ways to search on it, but the shake your phone feature seems like it only catches those in mainland China and thereabouts. I don't see many ladies on there from the who's nearby. My small group of gals I know who are still in the area are all holed-up.…. figuratively and literally.
Yes these are ones from prior. There is a few ways to search on it, but the shake your phone feature seems like it only catches those in mainland China and thereabouts. I don't see many ladies on there from the who's nearby. My small group of gals I know who are still in the area are all holed-up.…. figuratively and literally. Originally Posted by eyecu2

That's what I figured. Maybe in NY there would be tons of women in the "People Nearby" search, but not in this area.
I am also in need. I really need to fuck or get a blowjob. I’ve given myself so many handys lately my dick is going to break off.
I am saving a ton of money, even when this is done I'm cutting way back. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Hey dawg, clear you PM inbox!
A friend of mine that hobbies told me he has been taking his hobby money out and stashing it. He cant have the wife seeing a ton of money building up.
Hey dawg, clear you PM inbox! Originally Posted by lustylad
OK cleared.