Withheld reviews...

While things are slow, have you ever withheld a review because you were afraid the word would get around?

I had done that a few times with places that I viewed as just a jack-shack but at which I had gotten more. Then overtime the place have been shutdown anyway.
Big time. I would say more often than not. Was getting bbbj, GFE + at the foot massage place in Cranberry. I’m sure it was coincidence but it wasn’t too long after I started sharing some details on here that the place got busted. I know a lot of the penny pinching mongers on here were upset with Shelia and her haggling, but I miss her. A tad pricey but she could rock your world if you knew the right approach.
Shelia I miss her to was wondering what ever happened to her.

Yes starway there have been a few places around that people complained of no extras but with time and money things do happen. in the Golden Mile area was one not many reviewed but was one of my favorites.
Yes. Got fs at a place but never said so. Also found a place that is open last week. Won’t say anything since the obvious rush that will happen
I can assure you that all my reviews are either because it's a well known jack shack or fuck shop, or because the girl screwed me over, so I took a revenge on her. There were a few notable exceptions. For example, at one time I wanted to know if MMS was reading my posts, especially the private section, so unfortunately I ended sacrificing a few girls. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.

Make no mistake: I've had all sorts of adventures in more places that you can imagine, including legit places right under the MMS's nose, and you'll never hear it from me.

So yes, I do withhold so many reviews.
Sheila was a perfect example. It appears that a number of us were fucking her before it became general knowledge. After the reviews on her opened up it was just a matter of time before the bust.

i really enjoyed 69 with her and that hairy pussy. She was a very sexy woman.
Not that hard, just have a conversation with them. Get to know them and don't force the issue just help it move along.
Yeah. Sheila did CFS and always requested to keep it quiet so I did. I have had some other places I have been a semi regular at that have given me alot more than has been reviewed. She asks me to keep it quiet and I always do. With alot of these Chinese Amps I think the cops dont bother with them if they are only giving you HJs.
I think it's pretty much known that given the right circumstances, most of the amps are going to give full service to a few here and there. No real news there.

The more serious and needed question
Is this....

Why in the fuck cant Pittsburgh get some fucking 20 year old hot looking asian girls to be at our spas?
Texas can New York can, even fucking philly can but us? Fuck no mostly all grandma grazing heifers ready for the retirement home.
I'm telling you boys, it's a fucking asian conspiracy against Pittsburgh
Trump needs to be alerted now
Come to Phoenix!
Come to Phoenix! Originally Posted by ishimoto
Are the Amps open out your way Ishi?
. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Someone got it !