Sketchy Situation... Be careful out there!

I'm not sure if it's ok to post this but I feel like I have to share this info. I was in Aliquippa today driving down Broadhead Rd when I saw a lit "OPEN" sign on the door of a particular AMP. I pulled in the lot to check it out. After about 5 min of sitting in my car, a white SUV pulled up in the lot across the street and I'm 100% sure he was staking me out. We sat there looking at each other for about 10-15 min. My windows are tinted dark so I'm sure he couldn't really see me but I could see him. Idk if he was LE or just a curious customer like me but I didn't take any chances. I hauled ass outta there lol. I realized I had to drive back past the AMP to get back on highway and the SUV was gone. Very sketchy situation. LE in my opinion but I could be wrong... Just thought I'd share this and wanted to remind you guys to be safe! Thanks
Interesting. I wouldn't normally worry about going in but the fact that the open sign was lit, and your in the county where these aren't supposed to be open, might invite a visit from John Law. On the other end, cops don't fuck w stuff till they get complaints. I'm betting it was another monger. My two cents
Yeah, if it was a cop I don’t think he’d pull up out in the open.
Yeah, if it was a cop I don’t think he’d pull up out in the open.
At least nice to hear of some place with a lit open sign. Haven’t one of those in a while.
At least nice to hear of some place with a lit open sign. Haven’t one of those in a while.
At least nice to hear of some place with a lit open sign. Haven’t one of those in a while. Originally Posted by starway
That's Lil Kim, PP formerly of Shadyside Holistic, she so spaced out half the time. I think that she is (forbidden topic) I seriously doubt she is aware of the rules half of the time. But that place has been running with the open sign on for well over a month.
I gave a heads up on it a few weeks ago in a thread in between one of my rants!
I don't think she ever closed
bypass you are correct she never closed. I am local to the area and she was open everyday.
How far is that from the Fez?