Wakeboard Boats - Malibu or Nautique?

I am ready to step up and get a top of the line 22' or less Wakeboard boat.

MALIBU or NAUTIQUE - which do you like better and why?

What do you think are the coolest must have features?
Malibu all the way.
Consider SeaDoo...

www.seadoo.com

Their wake boats are amazing... I'm way more impressed with those than any traditional wake boat.
SeaDoos are not very good.

Sanger by Kalkustoms is a very good wake/ski boat.

It jst depends on what you like/need and your price point. Make sure you go out on a test ride. Different boats react differently in the water.
Malibu and Natique are both great boats I would encourage you to search for either in the used market. When things go bad $$ wise the $55,000 boat goes first.
I know two guys that sold their boats for payoff after they put about $3,000 into the speakers and lights.

I personally own a 21ft Yahama jet boat and would not suggest a jet boat due to the soft wake it makes. I had to do the jet boat because at the end of summer the water in front of my house gets shallow.
Jet boat needs 18inches of water
inboard needs 4foot of water

favorite add on speakers and LED lights, lots of lights. Best water just before dark and early in the morning.

One more favorite add on Perfect Pass Stargazer speed control.
favorite add ons are like woman I can't just pick one
What do you think are the coolest must have features? Originally Posted by domeindfdub
cupholders.

JPdM

oh yeah... those under-the-seat coolers rock too.
Thanks for the comments about wakeboard boats.

Will definitely get the LED lights for the speakers, cupholders, and underneath the platform.

Definitely need Tara to help me break in my new ride.
Get a direct drive nautique and just add your weight to the back. V drives are expensive and burn a lot of fuel and cost twice as much to work on and if your doing the mechanic work yourself you will wish you had a direct drive. If someone bitches about the wake being to small tell them to learn how to ride and pop off the wake. The difference between Malibu and Nautique is like the ford and chevy controversy. I personally like nautique more and the older ones, I hate all these new boats they just don't make them the same, there like floating bath tubs on the water.
Thanks for the comments about wakeboard boats.

Will definitely get the LED lights for the speakers, cupholders, and underneath the platform.

Definitely need Tara to help me break in my new ride. Originally Posted by domeindfdub
I am ready to go when you are. Ive got my bikini and new to start on my tan lines.
Yamaha. In hull impellors, low draft, break neck speed, power and better quality than just about every other boat.