Favorite sex positions. Question is for the ladies also

My favorites are the following

Spinner -

standing missionary picking her up. Also enjoy reverse cowgirl where she leans back and I play either clit and tits

Non spinner -

If over 5 foot 6 - Standing doggy where she leans back into me where she is also standing. I play with her clit and tits.

If under five foot 6 - lazy dog where I am playing with her clit and tits
Ever try the Dirty Dog? Bend the girl over Doggie style. Slip it in her ass and shit is all over the condom?
I cowgirl, especially if she’s got a pretty face and big boobs, but they always seem to request doggy. I must be ugly LOL
Yes that has happened to me before and that is why I don’t like giving anal. Pussy all the way.
How about downward doggy style? Focus on your breath and namaste
Reverse Cowgirl with a nice and slow grind
That’s hot Salt City. Reverse cowgirl with one arm groping and wrapping around her boobies and one hand rubbing the clit.
"IN"
The ones I do in my reviews : )
Had fun doing them
How about downward doggy style? Focus on your breath and namaste Originally Posted by LexiMassage
I like that also Lexi. I need to meet you and that azz is something that I like a lot
I like that also Lexi. I need to meet you and that azz is something that I like a lot Originally Posted by Italianstud
I don’t believe she offers full service
Scarlett defies gravity in cowgirl!
69 best of both worlds!
Two favorites:

Balls deep in the ass of a woman in a 69 with another woman

Balls deep in the ass of a woman fucking & being fucked by another woman with a double-ended dildo.

The ladies need to be really into each other, so to speak.
Definitely love a girl that can ride and has some big juicy knockers to play with an suck on!!