Cumming-Feels like???

• hd
  • 04-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Hard to put into words what it feels like. I'd like to hear from both sides.

Besides euphoria, like getting the backscratcher on that spot you can't reach with anything else, or a Q-Tip gently rubbing your ear canal.

I've always thought of one of those pipe cleaners like we used in arts and crafts class back in middle and high school. With soft bristles rubbing the inside of my tube as my load is heading for the exit door! And add some moaning with that too.

Yes, I know that sounds odd, but I'll bet someone has a better explanation?
An explosion in my whole body.
  • hd
  • 04-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Tara, I assume you mean yourself and not me exploding in your body????
I was told the difference in a mans and a womans orgasm is with a man, it's like you take a soda can and shake it up and pop the top and all that energy bursts out-and with women, well it's more like a roller coaster-sloooooowly up and up and up..then whooooooooo speeding down the hill, then sloooowly up and up...etc.
Tara, I assume you mean yourself and not me exploding in your body???? Originally Posted by hd
Yes I meant me silly
it's like someone just released all the pressure in my body and then I'm fully... totally... completely relaxed.
  • hd
  • 04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Tara, I'm sure it would be a nuclear explosion if we both hit it at the same time?? Together!!

I'll be in contact with you soon!
  • hd
  • 04-07-2010, 02:58 PM
I think I'm ready for a nap
It's like what BobRoberts typed, plus in the pit of your soul.

.. it like finding out the baby isn't yours. I'm kidding.

.. yea just kidding.
  • JnR82
  • 04-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Hmm...interesting question. To me it feels like bottled up pressure in my lower regions and when I hit that climax it just pours out and feels incredible that my eyes roll back in my head. Lol.
A rush of liquid pleasure surging thru my pulsing shaft, followed by several more shots. Makes my toes curl and lips turn into a smile!
heather - i like your analogy.

for me, it depends on various things - who i'm with, the position i'm in, how much physical energy i have, what i've eaten prior to, etc.

if it's an above average situation, there's a welling up of energy in my crotch and loins. when that moment arrives, it's like a floodgate is opened, releasing that energy - sometimes in the same area, sometimes down my legs, sometimes up my torso, sometimes [rarely] throughout my entire body. my breathing rhythm also affects it.

however, a few months ago, i was on top in mish - when i came, that feeling was there, but my head felt like someone put a vise or belt or clamp around my head just above my ear line. i had to pull out and lay down it was too intense and kinda painful. it lasted for about 5-7 mins. then i was fine. not sure what brought that one.

last week, again i was on top in mish - when i came, it was like all the weight on my body from muscles, posture, etc. completely vanished. i felt so light, it was as if i could have floated out of the woman, the bed, the room. that feeling also lasted for about 5-7 minutes.

interestingly, i was with the same woman in both instances.

who knows......

however, when i take matters into my own hands [at home, in an isolated space, or getting ready to cum over my companion], the feeling is almost always of the same intensity and duration. i know lil delites so well and know when he's ready to cum.

it is an amazing feeling. and thanks to all the woman in dallas, ft worth, addison, plano, seagoville, mesquite, arlington, bedford, austin, san antonio, kansas city, plantation florida, new york city, and london who have been with me as i've experienced those feelings. muah!!!!!
Tara, I'm sure it would be a nuclear explosion if we both hit it at the same time?? Together!!

I'll be in contact with you soon! Originally Posted by hd
I cant wait, I will be waiting.