A nationwide search for a replacement for my ATF

I posted this in the ISO room as well, but wasn't sure if perhaps this would be a better forum?

My ATF in the hobby was Nicole Beckham, out of Chicago. Hands down the best provider and FBSM experience I've ever had. She was physically flawless, but more importantly, she was the queen of sensuality. She knew how to build up anticipation prior to the appointment, and had a very sensual yet dominating way about her that was indescribable. Always a new angle, scenario, fantasy, etc. She obviously had a dominant streak, but knew how to blend it well with sensuality. If anyone here has ever seen her, then they know exactly what I'm talking about. Her erotic videos she would send to you prior to the appointment were world class as well. Unfortunately she has disappeared rather abruptly, and no one knows when/if she will return. I am guessing a sugar daddy took her away.

I don't think there is a suitable replacement for her, but curious to get thoughts/recommendations? Not sure I've ever heard of anyone in Houston that fits the bill, and I'm open to providers in other cities as well. Nicole was not cheap, so I'm comfortable with a higher price tag for this level of service. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Pics of Ms. Beckham please, so we know what kind of girl you are looking for.
I wish I had pics to share, but she did a good job of cleansing the interweb of her pictures, websites, etc. She was white, petite, about 5'4 with honey-blonde hair. Augmented up top, but in proportion to her body. I want a fit, attractive woman, but the personality is just as/if not more important. It was always WAY more than just a FBSM session or a FS session with her...it was an adventure.
Go find her somewhere else...
You are describing NaN
who is NaN?
My ATF in the hobby is NaN, out of Houston. Hands down the best experience I've ever had. NaN is physically flawless, but more importantly, NaN is the greatest at sensuality. NaN knows how to build up anticipation prior to the appointment, and has a very sensual yet dominating way that is indescribable. Always a new angle, scenario, fantasy, etc. NaN obviously has a dominant streak, but knows how to blend it well with sensuality. If anyone here has ever seen NaN, then they know exactly what I'm talking about.

See........very similar
I concor with DH...NaN's a hottie!
My ATF in the hobby is NaN, out of Houston. Hands down the best experience I've ever had. NaN is physically flawless, but more importantly, NaN is the greatest at sensuality. NaN knows how to build up anticipation prior to the appointment, and has a very sensual yet dominating way that is indescribable. Always a new angle, scenario, fantasy, etc. NaN obviously has a dominant streak, but knows how to blend it well with sensuality. If anyone here has ever seen NaN, then they know exactly what I'm talking about.

See........very similar Originally Posted by dearhunter
While one might describe NaN as fit and attractive but petite, honey-blonde, and augmented?
  • bbkid
  • 09-12-2013, 01:42 PM
NaN is getting FAR too much attention here, tards....
I hear NaN uses too much hand with the bbbj, and MSOG is out of the question as well. Going to have to pass on that one
You get out of it what you put into it.......ijs