City: McKinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FMSM if you want to call it that. L1-ish
Hair Length and Color: Short - black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Not ugly like typical. Not fat. Flat chest.
Recommendation: No
Why in the hell would you tip for such shitty service? This is exactly why some girls just go through the motions, because they know guys like you are going to tip them no matter what. I wouldn’t have given her anything, but I would have told her she can try again with a little more passion this time
Include me... I often am amazed at what poor decisions I take at tip time, Red is not alone.
Why in the hell would you tip for such shitty service? This is exactly why some girls just go through the motions, because they know guys like you are going to tip them no matter what. I wouldn’t have given her anything, but I would have told her she can try again with a little more passion this time Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
Me and LRJ were talking about this earlier this week. This place is fallen all the way off. It used to be my go-to, but not anymore.
  • Red78
  • 05-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Why in the hell would you tip for such shitty service? This is exactly why some girls just go through the motions, because they know guys like you are going to tip them no matter what. I wouldn’t have given her anything, but I would have told her she can try again with a little more passion this time Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
I have got FS at ZM spa on Redbud and 380 but that that place always feels a little skanky. I think you can still probably get FS at Sun Star too, but you have to take charge and tell them exactly what you want. You can’t wait around for them to make the first move because they think you might be a cop.