URL / Website: https://sipsap.com/subslut694822
City: Hastings
State: Nebraska
Address: North of hwy 6
Activities: Bbj, fingering, daty, 69, cowgirl, doggy,mish, dildo action
Hair Length and Color: Red and about shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is short, about 5’1. Great legs and amazing tits. A smith kitty as well.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! Wish I could find a provider in Beatrice.
Theres a strip club in Holdrege, not that it is very active at the moment. Used to be one off of HWY 30 in G.I. but it closed.
If you are referring to “the tower” in Holdrege, it’s an Orchlens now. You might be thinking of Elm Creek.
Not to mention I haven't ever been very lucky in any strip club I've been to. Not for lack of trying either
Strip club finds are rare at best.
Still everytime I go I feel obligated to try.
It's part of the appeal.
Indeed
Is she really worth a visit?
She isn't worth anything. I went to see her. And thought with little head. She will take your money and run. If you do see her don't let her see anything until the end. Could have ended worse just glad it didnt
Ahhh The New Tower Inn such a shame its gone. The hotel in the parking lot meant there was no problem for take out.
Hooks you talking the New tower inn in Omaha...I used to lifeguard there and the old hooks used to hang out at the pool..got my first Mrs Robinson in my pool house there. the piano bar was nototorious for hookers
This whore robbed me and started making threats that her husband was going to hunt me down. I think she had gone off the deep end. Nothing happened thankfully but I was nervous.
I'm assuming ymmv because I had a awesome 2nd experience. She just didn't see any money till the end. But yeah 1st time was as bad as that. Just got desperate and took a chance 2nd time