Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...l/800161693484
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Residential street off Hoosick
Hair Length and Color: brownish, up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not super good looking, but not bad either...kind of girl next door type in Troy.
Recommendation: Yes
Ok even though I technically left this site, I saw this review and just had to make one more post, espically since this contributes to the site in a positive way.

I have been seeing Lauren as my main provider for the past three months and she is great (she is one of my 3-4 regulars I mentioned whom I have established with).
Highly recommend her. Best deals donation wise and she is always ready for you.
She keeps things strictly business so there is no dram or anything..
She is a great provider. Highly reccomend.
yes she is great I've seeb her many times ,we made out for a little then I went to the DATY for about 20 minutes, we actually went to a motel. She gave me a nice foot massage after the DATY, then we had a peanut butter and fluff samindwgich at warrenjeffers.
yes she is great I've seeb her many times ,we made out for a little then I went to the DATY for about 20 minutes, we actually went to a motel. She gave me a nice foot massage after the DATY, then we had a peanut butter and fluff samindwgich at warrenjeffers. Originally Posted by BugleBoy2
Please ignore bugleboy2, as I previously mentioned he is not me (anyone who has seen my posts over the past few months on my three accounts knows my style of writing and can easily tell he does not even sound like me).
I am not trolling here anymore. I just wanted to make a serious positive post about a good provider I found. Thank you.
3 accounts,?? I thought we were going to see skye aka jenn tonight. Were going to ease spa in a little bit. Warrenjeffers said you were going to bring an extra bugle.
I think bugleboy, big daddy, bugleboy2 and handyandy should all get together and have a 4 way
yes she is great I've seeb her many times ,we made out for a little then I went to the DATY for about 20 minutes, we actually went to a motel. She gave me a nice foot massage after the DATY, then we had a peanut butter and fluff samindwgich at warrenjeffers. Originally Posted by BugleBoy2
3 accounts,?? I thought we were going to see skye aka jenn tonight. Were going to ease spa in a little bit. Warrenjeffers said you were going to bring an extra bugle. Originally Posted by BugleBoy2
Look dude
I don’t know what your problem is and why you want to keep trying to impersonate me. It’s not cool.
I honestly made ammends here, apologized to everyone publically for trolling, and for pretending to be someone else (none of this would have happened if jada hadn’t pulled her crap). But besides that, I made an honest attempt to make things right and just wanted to post a few good and helpful reviews before I leave this site.
I make a good review and you decide to spam up this thread.
Could the admin please look into bugleboy2’s account, he is only here trying to harass me and make others think I still want to troll.
You can even do an IP address check, which will prove that he is not me.