POP UP

Is the Eccie administrator for this site aware of the POP up every time you navigate this site? Is Eccie doing anything about this? Or I'm I the only one?
Thank you.
You're not the "only one"! It's annoying as hell.
Stop navigating with the back button.
It's fucking annoying. Maybe Eccie gets paid by the other sites for advertising. If not, fix it.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-09-2016, 05:25 PM
The pop-ups are for advertising so yes, ECCIE is getting paid for them.

Some things to remember...

• Keep your cookies. Don't clear them unless it is absolutely necessary.
  • Always log in to your account when using this site.
  • If necessary, navigate using the links instead of using your browser's back and forward buttons.
I use a plugin on firefox called Pop-Up Controller. As long as it you have it set to the red icon, it stops that pop-up. I hope that helps.
Stop navigating with the back button. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
exactly....or hit "refresh" a few times to get that version of the page several clicks behind.

in mobile site, if your connection is slow, click on it fast to make it go away.

else, wait it out, then close it, then refresh the page a few times.

seems like the cookie resets at midnight and at each log in.

There are separate cookies/counters for mobile versus www so you can be past it in one...then the fucking thing shows up if you switch to the other.

sometimes when clicking on a search page or on a showcase pic in www, one can get caught in a really fucking annoying do loop.

hate it
Spy bot search and destroy immunization can shut that shit down.
Norton is generating a message whenever that popup happens now. Something about malicious redirect something. Its getting to be a huge PITA! those ads on either side aren't enough for you greedy fucks? What the hell!