Where are all the Joplin guys going?

There were quite a few around but now everyone has disappeared. Come back and start posting. I miss the convos!
they are missing out on a HOT Oklahoma firecracker
Joplin's Quiet for sure
Can't speak for others but work is killing me....
When it gets done with you come see me for a rub down
Well D you know I hope work settled down for you. Plenty of us are willing to destress you when your ready.
Hi Stacey May I can't wait til your St Louis visit. You should look up Monica13 for a great doubles partner. I know Dallas Rain can vouch for that.
I'm in Joplin, just work seems to have taken over working 60 hours a week, I'm so worn out...
Mac I'll be sure to check in w her, we have spoke before (hint hint)
Yep, work sucks and not to to easy to get away from the SO. If the provider can't or won't do short notice then I am pretty well fucked but not in the good way. I do appreciate you working with me when you can Stacy!
I was looking for a place to post this and I guess this is as good as any. I recently moved to TX and was coming back here to say farewell to the MO people. I am more of a lurker and occasional commenter. I've enjoyed all the contributions of all the ladies and gents, reviews, comments, discussion, etc. So this is not a goodbye to the hobby, just to my Missouri friends. Take Care, Be Safe, Have Fun.
You take care as well babe ! Enjoy Texas
wooohooo texas...my native state...where ya gonna be?/ i go back alot to play!!

Joplin guys...keep these gals here happy...go get ya sum!!
Aww. Hope you have plenty of fun in Texas. I'm currently visiting the show me state..going to visit DR see if she will show me something. Lol.
Stoops- your a great guy, ladies he is a good guy you know I have nothing but love for ya. I'll be back in the area soon.
woohooo cmon Stacey!!