Scam Alert Boys ⚠️ repost

I received an infraction for warning you guys about the two STG girls who tried to roll me last night so here's my edit.

This is why i don't venture outside of verified providers or providers guys have guaranteed are legit. These two tried to scam me tonight! They were running a two girl special so I booked them. I was already skeptical bc of where they were staying🚩 and my rule of thumb is "if your car is the nicest car in the parking lot, F*CKING LEAVE!" 🚩I don't normally go to dirtbag motels but I was thinking with my little head bc of this dry spell and it almost got me rolled. Like I said I booked the two girl special but I was only interested in the one with black hair who has the big booty. So I get to their location and it's people hanging out in the parking lot drinking (water) 🚩 she opens the door and it's dark and stinks 🚩and the girl who I came to see is laying on the bed pretending to be sleep, you know how children pretend to be asleep? That's how she was, her eyes were still twitching! And I had text them five minutes before she gave me the room number. So you're telling me within five minutes the black haired chick fell into such a deep slumber that she couldn't be awaken? So the redhead one said something like "oh she's sleep so you're just going to have to see me then, y'all she's either fatter then her pics or pregnant 🤰 and she was texting with someone the entire time I was talking to her, my guess is one of the guys drinking (water) outside. I told her naw I'm good I didn't come here for her but if she was apart of the two girl special then cool, She was still talking to me when I made my way to the door while she pretend to be outraged that I would want her more attractive friend over her and I'm 90% sure she took a pic of me and my car. As I'm making my way to my car one of the guys started staying something to me but idgaf about what he was saying. I got in my car and hauled a**! I've been stood up (alot as of late), I've been bait and switched, I've received crap service from a top notch provider who had great reviews but I've NEVER had a hooker pretend to be asleep, I'm just glad I got out of there without being rolled or robbed. I don't know what she's going to do with those pics if she took some of me, probably blackmail, but I don't care, y'all spread the word to stay away from these two. I just got back and the first thing I was going to do is inform the community.

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...w/331755021560

I tried to warn you guys but admin gave me a few infractions for my trouble, I've made adjustments.
thanks dude.

I would have added the telephone number (meaning I would have added to MY response) but alas it doesn't return to anything so it is most likely a dump number worthless to track in the future.
You got into trouble for trying to keep us from getting into trouble?
You got into trouble for trying to keep us from getting into trouble? Originally Posted by Guitar

PM sent, I don't want the hobby police up my a** for stating exactly what happened during my dumpster fire of an encounter.
=Deeznutz00;1062915999 PM sent, I don't want the hobby police up my a** for stating exactly what happened during my dumpster fire of an encounter.
Sir
As you know you did not receive a infraction for writing a warning for our members The infraction was given for multiple ECCIE rules violations, had these guidelines been followed there would have been no problem

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
How can I warn someone about donation switching if I can't put it on my post? Make it make sense, I had to leave out major details in order to a appease "the rules" ridiculous.
The Eccie Guidelines apply to all posts in all forums.

Regardless of your good intent, violations of the Eccie Guidelines the Owners of Eccie require Staff to take action.