Secret Code? MILFs on the Mind

I’m a dad and I will admit that one of my favorite pastimes these days is checking out the milfs at my kid’s school. There are also quite a few teachers ilf as well. It has got me wondering if there’s a way to know which ones are up for some extracurricular activities.

If I was a single dad, I wouldn’t be worried about swinging and missing. But as a married man with an understanding spouse, I don’t want to bark up the wrong tree. Any advice from people who have conquered milf island in a similar situation?
Eye contact with a smile. Does she reply with a smile?
Next time, ask about her kids. Does she like talking to you?
Then, talk about hectic work and family life, and how romance has faded, and how you miss the excitement of the dating phase of a relationship. Compliment her on how well she maintains her youthful appearance as she deals with the common difficulties of raising a family.
If your conversations continue whenever you meet, her door is open...walk right on in.

And if your spouse is "understanding", does that mean she would enjoy a similar situation for herself as well? Should you be looking on a swapping board? Just a thought...
  • Busty
  • 12-07-2023, 10:43 PM
they're teachers?!?!?!

prolly like all those providers who were going to school.
they "graduated" w/ an education degree and became "teachers".

it's just a sex encounter/dating site variant.
What I'd like to know is how I could determine whether that hottie that gets my coffee every morning would like an extra grand or so a month for four or five hours of her time -- without having to deal with management or change coffee houses when she says, "Ewww! Gross!"
What I'd like to know is how I could determine whether that hottie that gets my coffee every morning would like an extra grand or so a month for four or five hours of her time -- without having to deal with management or change coffee houses when she says, "Ewww! Gross!" Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I assume you are already tipping her $20 for each coffee, so that she is already warmed up to you?
Wear your "I ♥ Seeking" t-shirt, and see how that starts a conversation. You can start out subtle, saying how to still call it SA, and how it might be useful if she doesn't have a boyfriend. She might say that she already has a boyfriend, and you can ask "And are you happy?" She might laugh, or smile back at you.
I assume you are already tipping her $20 for each coffee, so that she is already warmed up to you?
Wear your "I ♥ Seeking" t-shirt, and see how that starts a conversation. You can start out subtle, saying how to still call it SA, and how it might be useful if she doesn't have a boyfriend. She might say that she already has a boyfriend, and you can ask "And are you happy?" She might laugh, or smile back at you. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Including a $20 tip, that would be more than $600/month for coffee. That would strain the budget.

She does fist bump me when I come in, though, and make it a point to come from the drive-through to the counter to say hi when she hears my voice.

The one time I did try to tip her cash, as opposed to the card, she promptly deposited it in the community tip jar.

I'm going to order this today https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.png. Just gotta remember to change back before I head home from work.
Including a $20 tip, that would be more than $600/month for coffee. That would strain the budget.

She does fist bump me when I come in, though, and make it a point to come from the drive-through to the counter to say hi when she hears my voice.

The one time I did try to tip her cash, as opposed to the card, she promptly deposited it in the community tip jar.

I'm going to order this today https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.png. Just gotta remember to change back before I head home from work. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
LOL...Love the t-shirt. Much more direct than what I was suggesting. Sure sounds encouraging that she will say Hi at the window when someone else is serving you.

You're right about the staff tip jar. I always walk inside. I tipped an attractive server well, and she just pointed to the "Tip Jar" for my offering. Next time, I said here's a little for the Jar, and extra for you cuz you deserve it. She took it from me, and put it in the Jar. Gotta feeling they just don't want to violate the rule of shared tips.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Coffee places or restaurants might not be the best places to hunt for talent, you'll be labeled a creep, not everyone is thirsty or wants to become a hooker
maybe a shirt that says "I (heartIcon) Sugar, Baby" or "I Want Sugar, Baby" so that it's a bit more plausibly deniable.

I'm going to order this today https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.png. Just gotta remember to change back before I head home from work. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

To quote Darren McGavin from "A Christmas Story": "It is here."

Now do I have the guts to wear it somewhere other than an office where I'm the only occupant and receive no visitors?
Need game to pick up women from the wild.
Nowadays, I am too lazy to do that. It's much easier to go down the familiar road.
It's definitely exciting but i am too old to hunt. lol