Can we do something fun this morning for a change?

I don't know if this is allowed or not, if not feel free to delete mods...

Lately I've just seen a lot of negativity posted on Coed Discussion Boards, can we change that at least for today?

How about posting a sexy selfie of yourself? and guys feel free to do so too, hahaha! I would love to see those muscles flexing
Let's call it Selfie Monday! Can we? Let's make it a habit! (if allowed)
If it is in fact allowed, I'll post mine too.

Happy Monday, happy week!!!
Here is mine.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Mark_Hamill_selfie.jpg (47.6 KB, 1156 views)
Fun! Thanks for playing!
Fun! Thanks for playing! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
I showed you mine; Now I want to see yours
Fair enough... I hope we're not the only dum dums playing! Come on girls! Play with us, this is fun!
Attached Images File Type: jpg selfie.jpg (118.3 KB, 1467 views)
Holy shit Nina!! You're a total fox!! Are you actually saying you want to see a picture of Free Willy? I wouldn't want to get labeled as a pervert...God forbid
Fair enough... I hope we're not the only dum dums playing! Come on girls! Play with us, this is fun! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Mamma mia! The force IS with you!
Holy shit Nina!! You're a total fox!! Are you actually saying you want to see a picture of Free Willy? I wouldn't want to get labeled as a pervert...God forbid Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
hahaha! no! the less explicit the sexier! (in my opinion) I prefer to see some arms, chest, strong thighs, now that's sexy!

Oh and thank you
asiann.jpg

I'm trying to give up smoking..
Just monkeyin' around
You are so welcome! Everyone have a magnificent day!! Happy Monday
Attachment 376721

I'm trying to give up smoking.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you're the sexiest Asian guy I've seen in a while...

Thanks CT!
Fair enough... I hope we're not the only dum dums playing! Come on girls! Play with us, this is fun! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Wow...I remember that view...its burned in my retina...
Nina, very hotttttt and inviting!!! If you want to come over and take some pics of my muscles, let me know when. I workout and get pumped up in the mornings!!!
Hot Pic Nina! And Grace you look super cute -- but that's nothing new for you!